The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
There really wasn't much difference between the s7 edge and the note 7 last year....the s pen and usb type c.
Dog I literally have them both right in front of me right now...

You are wrong...

If you can't see the difference in quality you must be blind...

Performance wise the S7e is better now because of 7.0 but I still prefer to use the GOAT7 because of the screen...

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Anyone running Android O yet? I have it downloaded and I'm just waiting to flash it but I think I might hold off until the second preview Incase of any major bugs.

Double J

Banned
Daps
I love my new Pixel but I went into T Mobile yesterday and played with the S8 and it's gorgeous . Made my Pixel look outdated. Not only that but the hardware is significantly better with the infinity screen, Snapdragon 835, iris scanner, facial recognition, water proofing, wireless charging, etc. All that and the S8 is actually CHEAPER than the Pixel.

I got until the 6th to return this Pixel. Think I might just do it and get the S8 :ehh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my new Pixel but I went into T Mobile yesterday and played with the S8 and it's gorgeous . Made my Pixel look outdated. Not only that but the hardware is significantly better with the infinity screen, Snapdragon 835, iris scanner, facial recognition, water proofing, wireless charging, etc. All that and the S8 is actually CHEAPER than the Pixel.

I got until the 6th to return this Pixel. Think I might just do it and get the S8 :ehh:

Note 8

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's probably the issue as 4G signal sucks big time here in England. most of the rural areas struggle barely get 3g nevermind 4G. Im definitely investing in a dedicated gps system.

Calibrate your GPS and if you can't load data from the boonies look into offline maps like HERE. Don't give Garmin your dough.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I wish I could root this note 4. I still got a beater rooted S3 I use just for music using viper4android to adjust the sound :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G