the low end. southside chi
Note 8 rumor and sketch leaked today
38780468_screenshot_2017-03-23-05-39-19.png

@Mr210
Looks like it has speakers on the top and bottom

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Can you brehs help me out. I'm looking for a phone with a great gps. Due to the nature of my work, I travel a lot and I need that rock solid navigation. All the phones I have had over the last 3 years have failed in that regard :note 4, note 5, oneplus 3, meizu pro 5, LG G5.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Can you brehs help me out. I'm looking for a phone with a great gps. Due to the nature of my work, I travel a lot and I need that rock solid navigation. All the phones I have had over the last 3 years have failed in that regard :note 4, note 5, oneplus 3, meizu pro 5, LG G5.

The phones shouldn't have anything to do with the actual navigation. That should be up to whichever app you're using.

Are you using Google Maps? If not, you should be. You should also look into an actual GPS system, instead of your phone.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I use waze

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
The goat 8:ohhh:

Can someone give me a rundown of the differences between the S series and the Note series? I've had the S4 and currently have the S7 Edge. Not to thrilled about the S8 coming out so may wait for the Note 8, figure they're not gonna wanna fuk that up after the Note 7 fiasco. I know it's just rumors at this point but will the size difference be a factor? I've got the S7 Edge with an otterbox so :manny: Is the note supposed to be more like a tablet :jbhmm:

Goretex

Pro
Daps
I'm throwing Samsung in the bushes if the Note 8 suffers an unfortunate fate like the 7. I use the S pen too much to want to switch, but they already set me back a year.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
@ Pete Wrigley
yes I use google maps and the accuracy and reliability is iffy at best. Most times it directs me to 2 streets away from my actual destination. I might just have to cop a garmin system.

BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
@ Pete Wrigley
yes I use google maps and the accuracy and reliability is iffy at best. Most times it directs me to 2 streets away from my actual destination. I might just have to cop a garmin system.

Damn breh never heard of Google Maps being inaccurate. Is your network signal trash? Tried calibrating your phones compass in Maps settings?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
breh that sounds like a carrier problem and/or an app problem

edit: just seen you say you use google maps. thats a carrier problem

i use google maps/waze all the time never had your problem

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can someone give me a rundown of the differences between the S series and the Note series? I've had the S4 and currently have the S7 Edge. Not to thrilled about the S8 coming out so may wait for the Note 8, figure they're not gonna wanna fuk that up after the Note 7 fiasco. I know it's just rumors at this point but will the size difference be a factor? I've got the S7 Edge with an otterbox so :manny: Is the note supposed to be more like a tablet :jbhmm:
note series >>> s series
thats pretty much all you need to know