Jalether

Superstar
Daps
After seeing how well stock android performs in day to day usage and the longevity factor, i'm never copping another heavily skinned android again. it's pure android or near stock like one plus or motorola for me from now on. most people who own the galaxy s7 are already complaining of lag and slow downs after a couple of months (as usual).

if the next pixel/oneplus supports micro sd and hifi dac then it's a wrap.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Had the s7 edge since last November..this thing is pretty damn fast. I wouldn't have a sluggish phone or anything non elite for even two weeks yet alone 5 months. So someone told u a grand lie to get u to see their POV..of course the Pixel and the Nexus phones have always been butter smooth. Everyone has known that for fukking years..its up to u not to be a follower and an idiot. Iphones make u use ITunes and u can't download what u want? Sounds like a cat who is married and is on lockdown and can't hang out with his friends. Ultra gay.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You all probably already know about this terrarium tv app which I guess is like kodi and gives you a ton of stream options on all movies and shows. Used it the past two weeks....just watching fox X men animated shows but it has all Games of Thrones and I haven't seen one episode of that yet.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Are there differences between the feel of the touchscreen between the different models?
Not sure but Samsung has it down the best as the elite with the OLED screens this year but of course the Pixel is gonna be silky smooth because it's Pure Android.

Shadi Shanda

Prophet of Doom
Daps
Reppin
Your Tomb
Not sure but Samsung has it down the best as the elite with the OLED screens this year but of course the Pixel is gonna be silky smooth because it's Pure Android.

Well, bought a tab last year, first Samsung for me. Everything else is alright but really don't like the touch screen.