Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Damn breh never heard of Google Maps being inaccurate. Is your network signal trash? Tried calibrating your phones compass in Maps settings?

breh that sounds like a carrier problem and/or an app problem

edit: just seen you say you use google maps. thats a carrier problem

i use google maps/waze all the time never had your problem

That's probably the issue as 4G signal sucks big time here in England. most of the rural areas struggle barely get 3g nevermind 4G. Im definitely investing in a dedicated gps system.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Got offered a like new v20 for my s6edge plus straight trade Hmmm. Still waiting on that s8 or n8.
Don't do it breh. Majority of the reviews claim the screen is garbage and the camera is significantly worse than the V10 and G5 (which is surprising) and the battery life is not impressive either. better to wait for the note 8 or V30

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@ Pete Wrigley
yes I use google maps and the accuracy and reliability is iffy at best. Most times it directs me to 2 streets away from my actual destination. I might just have to cop a garmin system.
Wtf...google maps always work perfect...was the perfect tool for my Miami trip

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Dude..u be crazy to get that v20 over the guaranteed beast that the s8 will be. Lol. G6 looks legit if u like LG phones..
That G6 is the most beautiful phone I've ever seen.

But I'm waiting on the One Plus 5 and Google's next series of phones.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't do it breh. Majority of the reviews claim the screen is garbage and the camera is significantly worse than the V10 and G5 (which is surprising) and the battery life is not impressive either. better to wait for the note 8 or V30
It would be just a temp device to upgrade my s6 edge. Then in April, I'll sell it and get the s8.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
NqcFcDV.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can someone give me a rundown of the differences between the S series and the Note series? I've had the S4 and currently have the S7 Edge. Not to thrilled about the S8 coming out so may wait for the Note 8, figure they're not gonna wanna fuk that up after the Note 7 fiasco. I know it's just rumors at this point but will the size difference be a factor? I've got the S7 Edge with an otterbox so :manny: Is the note supposed to be more like a tablet :jbhmm:
The Note line is basically Samsungs BMW M series...

We call it the grown mans phone, better hardware and more features...

A lot of these features you wont even realize are there unless you read phone reviews and watch conferences...The GOAT7 has it's own built in gif creator that I discovered after I had the phone for two months...A breh in the official thread was crying about making his final gif and I was legit floored...Couldn't believe I didn't know about that feature...

Its also worth noting the screen on the GOAT7 shyts on every phone ever created...Hands down the best image quality on a phone and why I refused to give mine back...That HTC and LG shyt is no comparison whatsoever...

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The Note line is basically Samsungs BMW M series...

We call it the grown mans phone, better hardware and more features...

A lot of these features you wont even realize are there unless you read phone reviews and watch conferences...The GOAT7 has it's own built in gif creator that I discovered after I had the phone for two months...A breh in the official thread was crying about making his final gif and I was legit floored...Couldn't believe I didn't know about that feature...

Its also worth noting the screen on the GOAT7 shyts on every phone ever created...Hands down the best image quality on a phone and why I refused to give mine back...That HTC and LG shyt is no comparison whatsoever...

They're supposedly looking at reintroducing the Note7 sometime this year...I regret giving mines back, the S7 is nice but there really isn't any comparison whatsoever.