Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
is there a way to keep the text bubble open and reply in message while i'm on screen doing something else?

disable-peeking.jpg

for example: let's say im on chrome, and i get a text pop up like that ^, how can i respond in that little box, rather than going to messenger to write? I was able to do it on the g4, but not the 6p
yea ive done it on my 6p

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
So brehs I had my Note 4 for a while, and I am looking to root it but i am concerned by malware and other shyt like that. Only personal info is obviously my sim contacts/google account and i use to online bank. dont store my cc number on it. am i safe or what?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any brehs looking for a note 7 will not be disappointed

I got to hands on one today, shyt is lighting quick, the new Samsung UI is fluid and looks great, camera looks gorgeous, edges are prevalent but subdued some, it looks and feels amazing in hand

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Sony dropped a 700 piece of garbage :mjlol:
I remember when I copped a mid range SP from them, shyt would have me steaming mad daily :trash:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Axon 7 has been a been basically a critical success. shyt was also made with the BMW makers in America, so its not all gook'd out for y'all haters. Pre-ordered it for some shyt benefits, but that ion gold is pretty af

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Has any phone surpassed the Galaxy S7 since its been released? I swear this the best phone i've ever had and ive owned plenty of different ones including iphone 6+
It has become the benchmark for all other Android phones, so I guess not. It pretty much combined a bunch of great things together that individually might or have already been surpassed (fingerprint, quick charge, ram, attractiveness, screen resolution, etc). Its just good enough in all those categories tho to stay on top.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Axon 7 has been a been basically a critical success. shyt was also made with the BMW makers in America, so its not all gook'd out for y'all haters. Pre-ordered it for some shyt benefits, but that ion gold is pretty af

Word. All the reviews for it have said it was right up there with the S7 except for the water proofing. I might cop it as a backup to my S7 and just switch it up every month.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
any brehs looking for a note 7 will not be disappointed

I got to hands on one today, shyt is lighting quick, the new Samsung UI is fluid and looks great, camera looks gorgeous, edges are prevalent but subdued some, it looks and feels amazing in hand
Any difference between S7 camera and Note 7?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any difference between S7 camera and Note 7?

didn't have a lot of time with it, I had maybe 2/3 minutes. will have another shot at it soon. I mostly checked out the look and feel, as well as the new grace UI. didn't even open the camera yet

when the regional guy who has it comes back (I see him weekly) I can play some more.

the edges are subdued compared to the s7 edge, I feel like they take up half as much, I think the new design will help avoid those accidental edge touches