bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anything decent in the $200-300 range? Not a heavy user, just calls, texting and light internet browsing.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I wish there was real info out on the Note, this wait is killing me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wish there was real info out on the Note, this wait is killing me.

Bunch of leaks, pics, and confirmed specs all week..lol. the only real mystery is if the curved glass is gonna be the standard with no flat version being out. No one is sure

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had it with Samsung and their bloatware, my s4 needs to be rebooted every o often when my text messages disappear and come back after a reboot. never buying their crappy phones again. I'm trying to decide between that Moto z force or waiting for the new Nexus phone or waiting for a price drop on the Nexus 6p. What say you Coli brehs?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've had it with Samsung and their bloatware, my s4 needs to be rebooted every o often when my text messages disappear and come back after a reboot. never buying their crappy phones again. I'm trying to decide between that Moto z force or waiting for the new Nexus phone or waiting for a price drop on the Nexus 6p. What say you Coli brehs?

Price drop for the 6P or if you want to make sure you get an extra yr out of your phone then wait for the next nexus.

Dudes get caught up in new phones when they all do the same thing, IMO spend money on what will last you the longest which imo is a Nexus. You will always get updates and dont have to worry about bloat and stuff. And they are unlocked and now work with every US carrier so thats another plus, you can take your phone to any company and dont have to worry about the politics associated with it. IMO you should get the 64 or 128 gb 6P if you plan on keeping your phone for 2 or more years.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
S7 is out and youre complaining about the s4 and being done with Samsung

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

It's seems like you're gonna have to sacrifice something no matter which one of these phones you end up purchasing because these manufacturers won't allow you to have the best of every world. I haven't found a phone yet that:

is moderately priced
has a good build(the phone itself and the OS)
has decent internal storage (with the capability of external storage)
little to no bloatware
has great camera and speakers
Relatively easy to find cheap and/or free apps and media

In my experience, you're going give to have to pay a whole lot to get a phone that that can be utilized long term or you can pay only a little bit, and I promise you won't get shyt. If you're a VERY PASSIVE user, then entry level smartphones will do just fine.

This is my advice to you!