XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Why would I buy an s7 when I'm having much poor a experience with s4?

Lol wtf.

Anyways i jumped ship from apple gang to goog set because hackers werent really on point jailbreaking the ios9 and 10.

Of course when i jump ship and got the S7 with sprint it turns out this the first time they decided to not make the phones rootable atm. :dahell:

Been waiting since april to get this shyt rooted.....fml

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's seems like you're gonna have to sacrifice something no matter which one of these phones you end up purchasing because these manufacturers won't allow you to have the best of every world. I haven't found a phone yet that:

is moderately priced
has a good build(the phone itself and the OS)
has decent internal storage (with the capability of external storage)
little to no bloatware
has great camera and speakers
Relatively easy to find cheap and/or free apps and media

In my experience, you're going give to have to pay a whole lot to get a phone that that can be utilized long term or you can pay only a little bit, and I promise you won't get shyt. If you're a VERY PASSIVE user, then entry level smartphones will do just fine.

This is my advice to you!

The phones on my list currently are Nexus 6p 128gb model, Moto Z Force or what for the new nexus devices to drop which are rumored to have smaller screen size than the 6p. I don't consider myself a heavy user but I do manage to use 20gb a month, I mainly use twitter, stream music from google play music and Spotify (Thank you Coli brehs for the plug)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Can you belive I still haven't got Marshmellow update for my s6 edge plus. Im on EE in the UK they still haven't pushed it out.

Gonna go back to Nexus. For me nothing has been better than Nexus 5. Loved it.

Phone sluggish as hell
Samsung bloat

Shouldn't have to root my phone to take shyt off it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's seems like you're gonna have to sacrifice something no matter which one of these phones you end up purchasing because these manufacturers won't allow you to have the best of every world. I haven't found a phone yet that:

is moderately priced
has a good build(the phone itself and the OS)
has decent internal storage (with the capability of external storage)
little to no bloatware
has great camera and speakers
Relatively easy to find cheap and/or free apps and media

In my experience, you're going give to have to pay a whole lot to get a phone that that can be utilized long term or you can pay only a little bit, and I promise you won't get shyt. If you're a VERY PASSIVE user, then entry level smartphones will do just fine.

This is my advice to you!

Axon 7 is all of that..400

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
:francis:

The new Note 7 that comes Blue Coral has "rose gold" trim.....

722c5b267a4ddddc6acc4e111ecffee3.jpg

And it's rumored that Canada is getting an exclusive emerald green joint. For those who like gold, the US is getting a solid gold joint......

I'm pissed, though.... I don't care for black, platinum silver or gold.... I want the emerald joint (if true)!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
for how long?
:patrice:

It seems like every week these are changing price, but the 100 bucks off is lowest I done seen. 32gb joint for 399 and 64gb for 449 is a damn good price imo for a Nexus. Me personally I put long term support over everything, but if you dont care about updates then the Axon joint is a good deal at 399 also but the Nexus out the box support all US carriers while I think the Axon will eventually support Sprint and VZW if the carriers allow Axon to activate the bands.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Lol wtf.

Anyways i jumped ship from apple gang to goog set because hackers werent really on point jailbreaking the ios9 and 10.

Of course when i jump ship and got the S7 with sprint it turns out this the first time they decided to not make the phones rootable atm. :dahell:

Been waiting since april to get this shyt rooted.....fml
At this point root ain't nessisary most apps don't need root anymore

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
is there a way to keep the text bubble open and reply in message while i'm on screen doing something else?

disable-peeking.jpg

for example: let's say im on chrome, and i get a text pop up like that ^, how can i respond in that little box, rather than going to messenger to write? I was able to do it on the g4, but not the 6p

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
So my Nexus 5X been randomly rebooting the last two days and now the shyt goes through a constant boot loop for 10 minutes before finally booting up.

Tried to be a total wipe and the shyt won't even boot back up to complete the wipe smh.

Tried going into recovery mode to wipe that way but still stuck in the boot loop.

help bruhs :mindblown: