Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
yall use screen protectors?
Breh of course. :dahell:

If you payed 300+ for a phone better have a fukking otter-box on that bytch.
dahell2.png

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall use screen protectors?

Breh of course. :dahell:

If you payed 300+ for a phone better have a fukking otter-box on that bytch.
dahell2.png

Nah Breh. Barely even a case. It takes away from the design and the reason why I bought the phone in the first place. Not to mention, the manufacturer spent millions in R&D to get it to where it is.

Remember, it's just a phone. It's to be used, abused and flaunted until you get a new one in 6 months to a year.

Always keep the original packaging so you can sell it.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The Ringke Fusion cases are good slim cases with some drop protection and don't take away from the phones aesthetics. I can recommend them.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I was that guy who always be like "fukk I need a screen protector for:heh: you need to leave that Apple alone and get a Samsung :ufdup:"

Now here I am, swapping with the :sadcam: trying not to cut my fukking finger from my Samsung gs5

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
the money you spend on an mp3 player you can just get the larger size storage 5x too.

Only 16 and 32 gig breh, no 64 gig nexus 5x... you means the 6p 128 gig

The Ringke Fusion cases are good slim cases with some drop protection and don't take away from the phones aesthetics. I can recommend them.

meh, they alright, I dont care for ringke at all personally but they are thin, diztronic aint bad either.
I was that guy who always be like "fukk I need a screen protector for:heh: you need to leave that Apple alone and get a Samsung :ufdup:"

Now here I am, swapping with the :sadcam: trying not to cut my fukking finger from my Samsung gs5

yeah my g4 fell out my pocket and got ran over by a car, it dont work at all and I didnt wanna fork over god knows how much to fix it, seems like everything inside the phone broke at the same damn time. especially being a sprint phone with no resale value, bootloop issue as well..

Just got a cricket prepaid cheap phone.

But I hate screen protectors personally but it may come in handy.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Think I'll get the nexus 5x, thinking about it slot and it doesn't make sense spending 700 since I'm on prepaid and I have to bring my own phone. Also didn't want to go over 250.

But I was debating another g4 or m9 but doesn't make sense to go back to older technology no fingerprint scanner and no usb type c charging.

I'll gonna lose the SD card but oh well. Need to. Manage time more widely anyways, watching movies and shows on my phone isn't really important.