Romell

Superstar
Daps
Man this HTC 10 is so smooth. Threw the Google Now launcher on here and it's feeling nexus good. We even got another update yesterday. Feels good to finally experience an unlocked device supported directly from the OEM.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Man this HTC 10 is so smooth. Threw the Google Now launcher on here and it's feeling nexus good. We even got another update yesterday. Feels good to finally experience an unlocked device supported directly from the OEM.
Yeah how you finding the size coming from the iphone 6?
My last phone was a similar size, gonna take sometime getting used to the size.

Oh and dont put your phone in the same pocket as keys, accidently slipped my phone in the pocket with my keys at the gym this morning and got a tiny mark on the top.:snoop:
Though thankfully its not noticeable unless you looking for it in the light, you'd probably think it was a little spec of dust If I didnt tell you what happened.
:whew:
Was tempted to try and get it replaced by claiming there is a fault but they saying it could take up to 21 days for it to be inspected etc so I just thought fukk it.

The way I see it now, is it was probably gonna happen sooner or later:birdman:

Dont like cases but got a case and a pouch on the way.

But yeah the phones piff:salute:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I know the G5 is getting average reviews but I got one for a price I couldn't refuse.

Got mine Monday and just finished setting everything up the way I want. No defects on mine. The bottom of the phone (slide-out piece that holds the battery) was loose but I screwed in the two screws on each side a little more and its perfect now.

I'm coming from a Note 4 on AT&T (that I was using on T-Mobile) which had a locked bootloader and major bloatware, so this is a major upgrade for me.

Just the android upgrade (4.4 to 6.0.1), a fingerprint scanner that actually works:ohlawd: and always on Display makes this worth it for me. Would have got a S7 but I need that removable battery and usb-c (copped a backup battery with a charger for $45).

I'll keep you all updated, things looking good but I learned from the Nexus 5 not to get ahead of myself. Waiting for USPS to drop off this case and I'm off to the gym with Kodi/TuneIn Radio.

Last edited:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
T-Mobile heads: from May 18th-24th if you buy the HTC 10 you will get the Ice View Case and the HTC Rapid Charger for free.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Yeah how you finding the size coming from the iphone 6?
My last phone was a similar size, gonna take sometime getting used to the size.

Oh and dont put your phone in the same pocket as keys, accidently slipped my phone in the pocket with my keys at the gym this morning and got a tiny mark on the top.:snoop:
Though thankfully its not noticeable unless you looking for it in the light, you'd probably think it was a little spec of dust If I didnt tell you what happened.
:whew:
Was tempted to try and get it replaced by claiming there is a fault but they saying it could take up to 21 days for it to be inspected etc so I just thought fukk it.

The way I see it now, is it was probably gonna happen sooner or later:birdman:

Dont like cases but got a case and a pouch on the way.

But yeah the phones piff:salute:
Yeah man as soon as I cracked it open my wife hit me with the "you better get a case" :martin:

My i6 feels like a toy in comparison, but to my moto x 2nd Gen its size is kind of comparable as far as how it feels in the hand.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Google is about to make its biggest announcement of the year. Here’s what’s going to happen

Heard about this on the TWIG podcast

Project Chirp
This is likely to be the big part of Google’s show, and probably the only major announcement that isn’t just a refinement of something that already exists. And it’s important because it could mark Google’s entry into the connected home and voice assistants.

Project Chirp – which is just a codename – is Google’s answer to Amazon’s Echo. Like the Echo, it’s expected to sit in your house and respond to commands, serving as a voice-activated personal assistant.

Google’s entry into the market will be significant, since digital assistants are a hot topic in recent months. Amazon’s Echo has received rave reviews, and alongside upstarts like Viv is taking on the baked-in voice software that’s found in Android and with Siri on iOS.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Was waiting for the HTC 10 but ended up winning a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge through work:blessed:. If anyone is interested I have a LG V10 for sale. Going to hold onto the Edge until that Note 6 comes out. Also is there anyway to remove bloatware from a device and fully reset it

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Was waiting for the HTC 10 but ended up winning a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge through work:blessed:. If anyone is interested I have a LG V10 for sale. Going to hold onto the Edge until that Note 6 comes out. Also is there anyway to remove bloatware from a device and fully reset it

You gotta root it