joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Oh and dont put your phone in the same pocket as keys, accidently slipped my phone in the pocket with my keys at the gym this morning and got a tiny mark on the top.:snoop:

:merchant: that actually made me cringe breh. my phone has its designated pocket and nothing else goes in there. not even a card or receipt or anything. not even oxygen if i can help it :birdman:

even if i had a great screen protector/case there's still the chance i scratch the camera lens :damn:

i threw my keys in my pocket with my first smartphone one day and when i pulled it out the lens looked like the surface of the moon :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
i used to have android and the updates were so fukking slow. apple updates their ios every 2 months
Apple also forces you to use the phone the way THEY want you to use it, only AFTER forcing YOU to pay $800 for the device.

fukk outta here

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
That's my point you geniuses, why pay apple to have a corny ass logo on your phone when you can get a Samsung and do what he fukk you wanna do? My job gave me an iPhone 6 and I still prefer my s5 and only use my apple for work.

Frequent updates don't mean shyt when those updates aren't coming with more customization options. Not to mention no mp3 playback

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
In reality though, Samsung is losing me as a loyal customer. I've used their phones for the past 6 years now (starting with the first galaxy) and I've just about had enough of the bloatware and blue moon updates.

Really all I'm arguing is android >>> iOs. I'm in need of an upgrade but I refused to buy a s7 out of frustration. Unfortunately if the Note drops before the next Nexus device it looks like I'll be crawling back to them once more...

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's my point you geniuses, why pay apple to have a corny ass logo on your phone when you can get a Samsung and do what he fukk you wanna do? My job gave me an iPhone 6 and I still prefer my s5 and only use my apple for work.

Frequent updates don't mean shyt when those updates aren't coming with more customization options. Not to mention no mp3 playback
ignore the trolls/ignorant posters...

somehow it still slips people that iPhone is all updated at once because Apple only deals with a few models at a time whereas google has to deal with who knows how many models/carriers, etc... you cannot compare the update process of the two. end of story.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In reality though, Samsung is losing me as a loyal customer. I've used their phones for the past 6 years now (starting with the first galaxy) and I've just about had enough of the bloatware and blue moon updates.

Really all I'm arguing is android >>> iOs. I'm in need of an upgrade but I refused to buy a s7 out of frustration. Unfortunately if the Note drops before the next Nexus device it looks like I'll be crawling back to them once more...
i stopped messing with Samsung myself.

why do you lack interest in the newer Nexus models? I'm thinking of upgrading to one since I'm still with a Nexus 5 (2013)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
i stopped messing with Samsung myself.

why do you lack interest in the newer Nexus models? I'm thinking of upgrading to one since I'm still with a Nexus 5 (2013)
Can't get myself to pay launch price for a phone several months old. Which is why I only buy phones when they first come out. I was in the market when the s7 dropped but like I said I'm sick of the Samsung bs so I'm waiting for the next big thing to drop (maybe a Nexus?)

Really though, if Note 6 comes with usb-c I'll stomach samsung's bs once more cuz I've never owned a Note but I've heard they're better than the galaxy in every way so I'm like :lupe:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
:merchant: that actually made me cringe breh. my phone has its designated pocket and nothing else goes in there. not even a card or receipt or anything. not even oxygen if i can help it :birdman:

even if i had a great screen protector/case there's still the chance i scratch the camera lens :damn:

i threw my keys in my pocket with my first smartphone one day and when i pulled it out the lens looked like the surface of the moon :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
:russ:

Lol I didnt even realise my keys were in there, but with my last phone i didnt give a fukk because it was smashed and scratched up already.

But this phone Im more paranoid

I got a case now, but I'll probably take it off by next month phone feels too good nekkid:blessed: