NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Anyways, my 6p is refusing to charge.. Read some shyt on reddit and apparently it's most likely because the default adapter they gave me just randomly died on me and wont charge. Most people say to contact Google but the problem is you're going to have to send in the phone as well with the charger just to replace the charger :what:

I love me some Google but damn... I want that S7 Edge

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
What's the biggest difference to you?

Only biggest difference I notice is my battery dying little faster than normal other than that. I really haven't really notice a difference beside the UI changing a little.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My girl hates her Note 5 and wants to go back to iPhone, she waiting for the iPhone 7 this fall (long ass time to be waiting since their earnings tanked this quarter). However, she wants to give it to me but I don't want that shyt....i prefer my ancient Note 3. Whats good on the Note 6? I want that memory slot, i want that Samsung remote, I want removable battery

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Edited: (805 -> 808 and 820 -> 810)

My Priv has been updated to marshmallow version of Android 6.0.

This phone runs a lot better but the build is starting to creak and every so often the fact that they had to settle for the snapdragon 808 due to the 810 throttling issues creeps it's ugly head.

Honestly I think I'm gonna sell my note 5 and the BlackBerry. I want the HTC 10 and the note 6.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This S7 Edge completely shyts all over my 6P. Why do I ever care to leave Samsung? They always give me what I want in a smartphone. :snoop:

My Note 5/ S7 Edge > My Nexus 6P and Nexus 6 :beli:

The lack of bezel from the Note 5 :bryan:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
This S7 Edge completely shyts all over my 6P. Why do I ever care to leave Samsung? They always give me what I want in a smartphone. :snoop:

My Note 5/ S7 Edge > My Nexus 6P and Nexus 6 :beli:

The lack of bezel from the Note 5 :bryan:
Really. How is the software? I hate touchwizz so much.

Since you have a stock software phone as well I think your opinion is valuable. And the more detailed the better.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Really. How is the software? I hate touchwizz so much.

Since you have a stock software phone as well I think your opinion is valuable. And the more detailed the better.

I keep forgetting that it's touchwiz. It's nice and shiny with the new white quick settings area. I already downloaded a theme from their theme store to make it look more like stock lollipop. But the only thing reminding me that it is touchwiz is the bloatware.

The bloatware is minimized, but it's still definitely there. Their S-Internet and crap. But it's FAR more improved.

Don't like their fingerprint sensor though. I have to press on the home button just for it to activate. But i'll quickly get used to it

MaccKing

The Great
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My Priv has been updated to marshmallow version of Android 6.0.

This phone runs a lot better but the build is starting to creak and every so often the fact that they had to settle for the snapdragon 805 due to the 820 throttling issues creeps it's ugly head.

Honestly I think I'm gonna sell my note 5 and the BlackBerry. I want the HTC 10 and the note 6.

The Priv has a snapdragon 808, not the 805, and the throttling is with the 810, as the 820 doesn't have those issues

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The Priv has a snapdragon 808, not the 805, and the throttling is with the 810, as the 820 doesn't have those issues
Yes. Thats what i meant but i wrote the wrong shyt. Thanks for the corrections I'll update that post.

GotEmShook

#ChiefsNation #BeRoyal
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
HTC said to be crafting two Nexus phones for 2016

29wp42.png

Team Nexus :blessed:

Last edited: