Reppin
Queens
tumblr_mxk4ljZHkS1sdydefo1_400.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

Lol I didnt even realise my keys were in there, but with my last phone i didnt give a fukk because it was smashed and scratched up already.

But this phone Im more paranoid

I got a case now, but I'll probably take it off by next month phone feels too good nekkid:blessed:
treat your phone like a lonely dog on the street in the winter breh
bring it inside
wrap it up
show it some love
keep it clean

and pooch breh will show you nothing but loyalty and love in return :phewmayne:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
This is my second LG G4 that has done the reboot loop, im heated dawg

First one got replaced by Sprint now the second one I need to send in to LG

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wassup brehs....random question....I've recently come across a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime...I'm interested in possibly using it but cant crack the passcode to access the settings....anyone have any advice in bypassing a passcode to perform a factory reset? Is it even possible....thanks brehs:feedme:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Does the next one drop before Note 6 tho...
:dead:

Edit wrong smiley but for some it's hilarious even when out of context
Nah but I never buy new. Nexus price drop is rapid anyway. I still got the nexus 6 and will pick up the 6p when people drop it in the fall. I've yet to use a non nexus Android and I've been on since the jump

Worst nexus was the 4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In reality though, Samsung is losing me as a loyal customer. I've used their phones for the past 6 years now (starting with the first galaxy) and I've just about had enough of the bloatware and blue moon updates.

Really all I'm arguing is android >>> iOs. I'm in need of an upgrade but I refused to buy a s7 out of frustration. Unfortunately if the Note drops before the next Nexus device it looks like I'll be crawling back to them once more...
I'm not gonna buy another Android phone that doesn't have Samsung Pay. You pull your phone out at Walmart and the cashier says we don't take NFC here and you tell her well you take this and it actually works. Samsung won me over long term as a customer with Samsung Pay. If it wasn't for that I'd probably have an HTC 10 or something else.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The Note 6, just like the Note 5. has the option to crush the buildings. But watch them make it the same thing as the S7/Edge but with an S-Pen...

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I'm not gonna buy another Android phone that doesn't have Samsung Pay. You pull your phone out at Walmart and the cashier says we don't take NFC here and you tell her well you take this and it actually works. Samsung won me over long term as a customer with Samsung Pay. If it wasn't for that I'd probably have an HTC 10 or something else.
What bank/cc you got it. Just got the S7 and wanted to get on the Samsung pay wave but none of my cards are supported. Willing to order a new credit card if I know which one will work.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The Android OS is getting better, but I don't really believe Google has a vision or a long term goal.