Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My home button stopped working(Sprint Note 4) if I take it in will they fix it or will I have to go through insurance to get a replacement? If its the latter I may as well get a new phone.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the Verizon moto e is such a good phone for the price. If only they figure out how to unlock the bootloadwre

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
So apparently the Galaxy S7 will have the same look as the S6... But will cost more and come with an Iris Scanner.

If ya'll have the S6... Don't bother.
its a newer phone, they'll buy it regardless. nikkas is sheep

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Got my Nexus 6P for Christmas. I am really digging this. Some things are different than what I had just gotten used to on the Note 4, but I am liking it. it's a little slippery, so I got a case coming. I usually go naked, but I'll try the case and my look into a DBrand skin, I don't know...

I was iPhone since the first one released until the Note 4 released in October 2014, I am not sure if I will ever go back. Main things I miss from iPhone are the eco system with iMessage and better games, but I can deal with those things.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently the Galaxy S7 will have the same look as the S6... But will cost more and come with an Iris Scanner.

If ya'll have the S6... Don't bother.
Samsung kinda fukking up. The Note 5 they took away the removable battery, expandable memory and the IR Blaster from the Note 4. It's not even an improvement

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to thank everyone for your patience...after much research...deliberation...I finally got the 6p...it should be here by Saturday. To all those that assisted me in my voyage...thank you..I'm looking forward to this great phone. You can all celebrate because no more cellphone questions