1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm surprised majority of y'all went for the 6p. The 5x looks amazing and is the perfect size.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
FedEx site is bugging. I got an email saying my account his been created but I kept getting errors when trying to submit the registry form

I'm surprised majority of y'all went for the 6p. The 5x looks amazing and is the perfect size.

I bought a 5x for my girl. It really is the perfect size for me and it runs great. I just felt the 6P was a better deal.. You get a lot more for an extra 70 (32GB 5x vs 32GB 6P)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so hyped up for a Google Tv and they dropped he ball hard. Outside of the phones, I don't mess with Google devices. I have passed on a few great Nexus device deals for that reason. I'm out of the root/rom lifestyle that is necessary when device support stops.

I've seen you mention the Nvidia Shield a few times. What are you looking to do with it? Just steaming or local playback or what?
I used to get Google tablets but realized they were trash. I stick with iPads now

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I think the reviewers already said it best

the general consensus tends to agree that "Its the best android phone ever made"
crazy because its slightly out-specd by the samsung phablets. stock android and no carrier barriers i think pushed the nexus ahead

keepemup

Banned
Daps
This Nexus 6p seems to be ill in all facets except one; the build quality stinks. This isn't to suggest that the phone will disintegrate in your hands, only that you'll have to be particularly careful with it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Nexus 6p seems to be ill in all facets except one; the build quality stinks. This isn't to suggest that the phone will disintegrate in your hands, only that you'll have to be particularly careful with it.

hasnt this been debunked?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn so now im really confused....moto x pure....nexus 6p....or the iphone 6s

atleast with the nexus and the moto I dont have to worry about all the bloat and obviously they come cheaper than the 6s

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

man this is not funny come saturday im pulling the trigger, atleast with the moto x I can buy it from best buy and with the iphone 6s i can go to the apple store to get an unlocked one where as with the 6p i would have to purchase it online and I dont make online purchases