Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what r those sites i can find modded pr pro apks.. need some shyt for work

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just got my shipping notification. I'll have the 6P in my hands tomorrow night :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Had my 6P shipped to my moms house because I figured she would be home, but she called me today saying she aint trying to be at the house waiting all day for FedEx :damn:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Had my 6P shipped to my moms house because I figured she would be home, but she called me today saying she aint trying to be at the house waiting all day for FedEx :damn:

I'm gonna start shipping things like this to my job. The phone will be outside for a few hours before I can get to it :mjcry: kinda dangerous

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna start shipping things like this to my job. The phone will be outside for a few hours before I can get to it :mjcry: kinda dangerous
Sign up for a FedEx account (the free one) and it'll let you decide whether you want them to hold it for pickup or deliver to a new location. You'll have to hurry though. If it's out for delivery today it could already be on the truck in transit.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sign up for a FedEx account (the free one) and it'll let you decide whether you want them to hold it for pickup or deliver to a new location. You'll have to hurry though. If it's out for delivery today it could already be on the truck in transit.
Nah they dont give this option at all, even when i initially got my tracking i was going to have them hold it at a location but it didnt allow.