Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this is not funny come saturday im pulling the trigger, atleast with the moto x I can buy it from best buy and with the iphone 6s i can go to the apple store to get an unlocked one where as with the 6p i would have to purchase it online and I dont make online purchases
Why not?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Saw a note 4 vs note 5 comparison on YouTube.

My goodness..the 4 seems so inferior :scust:

The white note 4 looks like fukkin garbage compared to the black note 5

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
man this is not funny come saturday im pulling the trigger, atleast with the moto x I can buy it from best buy and with the iphone 6s i can go to the apple store to get an unlocked one where as with the 6p i would have to purchase it online and I dont make online purchases
:mjlol:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I played with my 6P for like 4 hours today (not kidding smh...) and it's seriously :banderas:

BUT I'm not ready to call this the best Android phone. I don't own a Note 5, but I've played with it enough to know that the screen on that thing is second to none. Google said they used the latest generation Samsung panel and I find that hard to believe. It's not nearly as bright or punchy as the Note 5. Maybe Samsung enhances the experience with software some how.

Google definitely got it right with this one though. If you're in the US, $499 for this is a no-brainer.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
This Nexus 6p seems to be ill in all facets except one; the build quality stinks. This isn't to suggest that the phone will disintegrate in your hands, only that you'll have to be particularly careful with it.

The fukk? This is one of the best built phones I've ever held. Like I said earlier, it makes me OPO feel like a damn Fisher Price phone.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The fukk? This is one of the best built phones I've ever held. Like I said earlier, it makes me OPO feel like a damn Fisher Price phone.
Yeah, build quality is not the right word because the phone is accurately built to high tolerance specifications.

The problem with the phone is it's structural integrity. Granted most people won't be putting this type of pressure on their phone during regular use, but there are a few times in the lifetime of a handset where it will have a lot of force applied to it, it's in those few but critical times that the device needs to be able to endure.

This phone is high on my current list of phones to investigate and if I do end up purchasing it I'll have to deal with the pliant body.