DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Any tips on getting the most battery life on the note 5?

I'm getting 2 hours SOT, with 14 hours battery life, and currently at 26%. Is this average?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
how the fukk do i get rid of this voicemail notification :mjcry:

full disclosure: i didnt set up my voicemail yet:dame:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What yall thoughts on the nvidia shield? Its better than the new apple tv but i know google wont build up their android tv platform

Just from watching various videos on YouTube & reading about it on various sites & forums, It's EASILY THE BEST gaming device & media player of all these streaming devices out there. It's the only Android TV device I would consider buying.

Just Google the 2.0 update it received earlier this month.

I got an XBONE for gaming but this would be cool for roms and emulators, i was running Dreamcast games on my g4 and casting it to my tv :wow:

Did you read the comments section of The Verge's review of the new Apple TV? They mad AF at The Verge calling the New Apple TV the best streaming device on the market when they haven't even reviewed the Nvidia SHIELD TV. Folks in the comments section saying the Nvidia SHIELD TV is the best streaming device.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Put me onto this streaming wave. Do I still have to buy subscriptions and all that in order for it to work. If that's the case what's it doing that a smart tv can't do?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, when is the 6P going back in stock? im pissed i missed out on the last wave a few days ago cause i wasnt quite ready to decide