Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Convince me to get the 5X please.

I've got the 5 but I cracked my screen and the top 1/3rd of the screen is non-responsive.

It's incredibly inconvenient, but I'm cheap as hell and haven't talked mysef into buying a new phone.

Well your screen is cracked and not fully functional. That's the biggest reason lol

But the 5X is a good way to go if you're cheap. The specs are current. Official support from Google for ~3 years and unofficial support (XDA) will keep the phone feeling fresh for a long ass time. Quick charge makes the inevitable battery degradation not seem so bad. All for ~450 after tax on that 32GB. You can't lose.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well your screen is cracked and not fully functional. That's the biggest reason lol

But the 5X is a good way to go if you're cheap. The specs are current. Official support from Google for ~3 years and unofficial support (XDA) will keep the phone feeling fresh for a long ass time. Quick charge makes the inevitable battery degradation not seem so bad. All for ~450 after tax on that 32GB. You can't lose.
:laugh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you have any experience with those 10-11 inch laptops i just need something to pay bills and browse the net. I dont do gaming or watching movies or tv shows for these devices

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What's good? You don't think it's a good price? Considering it won't be left behind after 6 months....
Now between you and me, I haven't sat down and checked out the review on the 5x..it might be the deal for you. Don't go over your means. Just do what's sensible. I'm paying a shyt load of money over the next two months for wild shyt. I'm just saying...

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:sadcam:

You cop a case?
I went with the aluminium nexus and official case in carbon copped some glass screen protectors from China to flip also.

Moto 360 gen 2 next month

Spend money you should be putting into more important things brehs:blessed::feedme::ohlawd:
Case? WTF is a case breh? :what:It's nude or nothing breh :smugdraper:

My glass back Nexus 4 has been shining for 3 years, never touched a case :ohlawd:
LG_Nexus_4_back_glass.jpg

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Now between you and me, I haven't sat down and checked out the review on the 5x..it might be the deal for you. Don't go over your means. Just do what's sensible. I'm paying a shyt load of money over the next two months for wild shyt. I'm just saying...

I'm confused, breh. Are you saying that the 5X is too pricey?

I was also considering going with a sub-$200 phone.

But I like the fact that the Nexus' stay up to date with the software.

What less expensive phones would you recommend, tho ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm confused, breh. Are you saying that the 5X is too pricey?

I was also considering going with a sub-$200 phone.

But I like the fact that the Nexus' stay up to date with the software.

What less expensive phones would you recommend, tho ?

I don't know the price of the phone. I thought it was funny when he said it was a phone for cheap people.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs, do you y'all know if a MetroPCS phone will work on Parent Company T-Mobile's network without being unlocked?