Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Case? WTF is a case breh? :what:It's nude or nothing breh :smugdraper:

My glass back Nexus 4 has been shining for 3 years, never touched a case :ohlawd:
LG_Nexus_4_back_glass.jpg

GOAT back plate. :wow:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know the price of the phone. I thought it was funny when he said it was a phone for cheap people.

Let me elaborate. It's not a cheap phone at initial purchase BUT the fact that the phone could realistically last him for 4 years makes it the perfect option. He won't feel pressed to update in 2 years because of Google's support.

But if he doesn't really care about that then he should just cop an old flagship for cheap

EDIT: Basically, the 5X is one of the cheapest new phones you could get that has flagship type specs.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man best buy is selling the iphone 6 for 49.99 i might have to scoop it up...i cant keep rocking with this phone...this g3....i need something reasonable cheap because i also have to get a chromebook

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just put them on your computer first :patrice:

you still interested in those nike blazers :sadcam:

I wish i could but about 4 weeks ago my laptop screen turned black while it was on...now everytime i turned it on the screen is blk. After 7 yrs its finally died on me. So now i want to get a chromebook and also a new phone. DidDidnt want to shell this money out but im going to have too

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea thats what i was thinking about getting...probably get it later this week
Yeah I think you will like it I have one got it on display for $100 over a year ago now haven't had any issues.