Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Got my Z5 delivered yesterday... my Z3 broke a couple of months ago (spectacular droppage) and I've been making do with an original Samsung Nexus... this Z5 is like walking into Eden from Gomorrah.

Finger print scanner in the power button might be the best phone feature since dedicated camera buttons. So PIFF.
:dead::dead::deadrose:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Got my Z5 delivered yesterday... my Z3 broke a couple of months ago (spectacular droppage) and I've been making do with an original Samsung Nexus... this Z5 is like walking into Eden from Gomorrah.

Finger print scanner in the power button might be the best phone feature since dedicated camera buttons. So PIFF.
Was thinking about copping but I dont think its worth the price

But enjoy your phone

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-and-motorola-throwing-droid-focused-event-october-27

Verizon and Motorola have just sent out invites to a press event where they will unveil the latest in its Droid lineup.

The event is scheduled for October 27 in New York City, and while there aren't many hints on the invite itself it does say "Droids" in plural — multiple phones? Another shot at a Droid Tablet? Who knows, but we'll find out for certain in a couple of weeks.
:scusthov:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Still waiting on Marshmallow for my n6 but it definitely gave the my N9 battery life a boost.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
is it already a noticeable difference in battery life?

We're waiting :dame:
I just got it yesterday so I will still need to see how it performs overall.

I will put it like this, in the past, if I went to sleep and left my phone unplugged, there would be a major drop off in battery by the time I woke up and checked my phone.

Last night, I went to sleep with my phone unplugged. When I checked my phone this morning, the battery drop off wasn't nearly as bad.

I'm going to do some tweaks to see if I can optimize my apps a little better but Google may have got it right this time brehs.