Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i just found out that before i can upgrade to a new phone i would need to pay off the remain 280 that i owe. Was wondering could i just buy the moto x pure outright and just pop my sim card in and keep paying my current bill. Would sprint find out and penalize me.?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So i just found out that before i can upgrade to a new phone i would need to pay off the remain 280 that i owe. Was wondering could i just buy the moto x pure outright and just pop my sim card in and keep paying my current bill. Would sprint find out and penalize me.?

You can do what you want with the sim

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can do what you want with the sim

Ok cool im just going to go to bb and buy the moto x pure i would only be spending like 70 more than if i paid my cuurent phone off then got another phone. Atleast this way i get a new phone finish making my monthly payments as is then i will probably leave sprint next year

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ok cool im just going to go to bb and buy the moto x pure i would only be spending like 70 more than if i paid my cuurent phone off then got another phone. Atleast this way i get a new phone finish making my monthly payments as is then i will probably leave sprint next year

Whats funny?

You keep talking big & bad about how switch to an iPhone, now all of sudden you're getting a Moto X Pure.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep talking big & bad about how switch to an iPhone, now all of sudden you're getting a Moto X Pure.

Sorry didnt know a man couldnt change his mind...maybe if you chumps were helpful there wouldnt be an issue. Fall back son