Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Win83, how do you mean chip cards breh? I'm lost... :francis:

Help a breh. You mean a physical card on the chip. Like boa and the id on the card?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win83, how do you mean chip cards breh? I'm lost... :francis:

Help a breh. You mean a physical card on the chip. Like boa and the id on the card?
Your credit card and debit cards will eventually have chips on them. So instead of swiping your card, you insert it to a different section and leave it until it approves.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Samsung Pay is dope, but my Sammy doesn't support it. I cannot justify, or even fathom, a legit reason to spend $400-$1000 on a phone. It's not in me anymore.

Looks like I'll be waiting until Samsung integrates the fingerprint technology into their mid-range phones. By that time, the kinks should be smoothed out and the NFC technology will have been adopted widespread(at least in my area).

I've just stopped carrying cash.... I wouldn't mind not carrying a wallet altogether.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Your credit card and debit cards will eventually have chips on them. So instead of swiping your card, you insert it to a different section and leave it until it approves.
They doing that now at target....Chase sent me a new card with the chip

Man this SD card reader is clutch with my note 5 man

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
#chipgang

Couple of my cards have chips but I have no idea what that means and I have no idea any of yall are talking about right now

I still go up to the counter and swipe my Amex like I've been doing all of my adult life

Am I :flabbynsick:?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
About to pull the trigger on Nexus 6P 128gb without seeing any reviews but I'm still not decided on the color. Graphite (black) looks the best with the camera, aluminum has great bezels and now I'm thinking that white looks great but it can get dirty easily.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
About to pull the trigger on Nexus 6P 128gb without seeing any reviews but I'm still not decided on the color. Graphite (black) looks the best with the camera, aluminum has great bezels and now I'm thinking that white looks great but it can get dirty easily.
I think I'll get the aluminum one I wish I could wait for a price drop but my phone needs to go.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I jumped on the graphite but I am about to cancel and re-order that aluminum. The contrast is really growing on me.