Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Nexus 6 going for 280 brand new in box on Ebay

Keep saying I`m going to stay away since everyone said its trash, but as a back up phone 280 for it seems almost like a no brainer
:francis:

It's more than usable for a $280 backup phone. At the $350-400 price I'd start doing my Googles to see if other alternatives are available.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's more than usable for a $280 backup phone. At the $350-400 price I'd start doing my Googles to see if other alternatives are available.
yea since it has band 12 seems to be a good back up to use so I can sell my iPhones early on and get more money and use it on VZW when I travel but idk, I`m probably going to keep my 6s plus forever since it has band 12, but the nexus would come in handy for times I travel to the country and need service on the road.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
yea since it has band 12 seems to be a good back up to use so I can sell my iPhones early on and get more money and use it on VZW when I travel but idk, I`m probably going to keep my 6s plus forever since it has band 12, but the nexus would come in handy for times I travel to the country and need service on the road.

Yeah that makes sense. You may have a different experience from me since you're on a different network and stuff. I don't want to come off as bashing it. Just wasn't a great experience for me.

I noticed my battery life has improved on it in standby since I only use it to stream the radio when I'm getting ready for work (connected to wifi) now. Unplugged it yesterday morning and it used it for ~40 minutes yesterday and today and it was at like 80% when I left this morning. Don't know if that's a product of me not touching it at all (except to turn on the iHeartRadio app) or because there was something weird going on with the radio/modem when connected to a cell network.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah that makes sense. You may have a different experience from me since you're on a different network and stuff. I don't want to come off as bashing it. Just wasn't a great experience for me.

I noticed my battery life has improved on it in standby since I only use it to stream the radio when I'm getting ready for work (connected to wifi) now. Unplugged it yesterday morning and it used it for ~40 minutes yesterday and today and it was at like 80% when I left this morning. Don't know if that's a product of me not touching it at all (except to turn on the iHeartRadio app) or because there was something weird going on with the radio/modem when connected to a cell network.

I just looked up a map and Tmobile now gets service where I couldn't get it last yr when I went with my girl to see her fame n the country, I guess I will thug it out this trip and go from there, no need to drop 300 bucks on something I will use 1-2 times a year.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Nexus 6 going for 280 brand new in box on Ebay

Keep saying I`m going to stay away since everyone said its trash, but as a back up phone 280 for it seems almost like a no brainer
:francis:

I have it as my backup phone right now and copped the 64GB for 275

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You know how fast they are with the updates. Maybe they'll have it ready by the weekend :troll:
I bet Walmart blocked it at the register like how they turned NFC off when people started using Apple Pay. I've got a $12,000 limit on that card and only about $400 in charges on it. They didn't deny it. I used it at Kroger yesterday and it was fine.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tried Samsung Pay at Walmart and my card was denied. Used the physical card and it was accepted.

Don't worry. Apple pay does the same thing at certain stores. I guess these vendors ain't ready

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
[QUOTE="CashmereEsquire, post: You should look at selling on Swappa.[/QUOTE]

Sold my note 4 for 325 on swappa, highest eBay offer was 260 lowest was 20 bucks. Craigslist was 200

Stay away from eBay and craigslist pure cheapskates.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I bet Walmart blocked it at the register like how they turned NFC off when people started using Apple Pay. I've got a $12,000 limit on that card and only about $400 in charges on it. They didn't deny it. I used it at Kroger yesterday and it was fine.

:win: