Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
How to get into Developer mode Note 5 [Lollipop users really]

In order to see the developer mode on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in Android, you have to unlock first. We now explain how exactly the Galaxy on the Samsung Note 5 works:

1. Be the First to open the menu and then the Android settings

2. Tap at the bottom of Device Information

3. Now you will see a variety of information, including "build number"

4. Touch now rapidly several times on the entry. After about the seventh time tapping, a message box appears stating that the developer mode is enabled in Android.

5. You can now find on the settings a new menu item: Developer Options

6. Enable. The developers were higher than the controls on the top right and you can use all the settings it on your Android phone

You have now learned how to turn on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android developers options or the developer mode.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Welcome to Android where manufactures do whatever they want the the OS is the wild wild west.

That being said much of Samsung Pay will become useless when the chip cards become mandatory because the MST can't fake them from what I understand when you have to insert them in the slot on the bottom. You can't really use Samsung Pay at Walmart because they block the NFC and most cards have chips in them now.

Breh samsung pay doesn't require NFC thats the whole point and what separates it from Android pay and Apple pay.

I prefer Android pay it's much easier to use so I hope NFC really catches on but if not I still have Samsung pay as well

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Welcome to Android where manufactures do whatever they want the the OS is the wild wild west.

That being said much of Samsung Pay will become useless when the chip cards become mandatory because the MST can't fake them from what I understand when you have to insert them in the slot on the bottom. You can't really use Samsung Pay at Walmart because they block the NFC and most cards have chips in them now.

In the UK, despite us having chip and pin for about 10 years now, we still have the MST terminals as not everyone has chip and pin or NFC.

Shops are not going to exclude some rich arab cos they dont have chip and pin or NFC card.
(Why you yanks taking so long to get chip and pin lol)

NFC you can tap the phone on terminal
MST you hold phone next to the mag strip reader on terminal
:blessed:

Will be so good.

Shops will never get rid of MST terminals, not unless the whole world has a standard.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I was wondering why people are hyping up Samsung Pay so heavy. Most of the stores I go to have the chip readers now. I always have to insert my cards in them. I know card issuers aren't going to be stupid enough to let somebody spoof the chip when the whole purpose is to be more secure.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When do u think chip cards will become mandatory?