Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
wow, didn't expect to hear that in here, well what are the best wifi only ones the nexus9?
Most agree ipad is the best tablet out and has been for years, android manufactures have never made a serious run at tablets and devs dont do much to optimize apps for tablet only features. Nexus 9 imo would be your best buy, outside of that the samsung ones are popular but probably suck becaus of touchwiz. Id wait to see if google announces anything today before you make a move, because the nexus 9 may drop even more in price or there may be something better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ipad. Most decent android ones are wifi only. The nexus 9 is on clearence at best buy now and is still a powerful tablet, i think that had an LTE model but might be wifi only i forget. I heard about a pixel tablet being announced today but didnt care to look into it.
How is the Nexus 9 on clearance? Is it getting replaced?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ok well I've had a lg g3 for a year and the last 10 months I've had nothing but issues...I was looking at this nexus or moto pure x...I don't know if I can hold out 6 more months especially with no info about upcoming phones so if u have something drop it
I mean if your current device is no good by all means eat my man...but for me when I buy a device I'm trying to future proof it as much as possible.

Updates are inconsequential to me because I'm putting CM on whatever I cop as soon as it's available. And Android Pay is really whatever to me especially since I'm fairly confident that they'll cave and figure out a way for rooters to continue to use it a la Google Wallet.

So yeah....fast energy efficent processor, 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, and EXPANDABLE fukkING MEMORY

When those start dropping, which will be very soon, I'll cop.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
How is the Nexus 9 on clearance? Is it getting replaced?
Idk, look on best buy its been on sale for a month. The sales were probably terrible and it cost the same amount as an ipad did initially so more people probably opted for an ipad for the better tablet experience or a windows machine.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Samsung Pay should be live

This is quite dumb to me, more fragmentation. Why not just make your own OS if you are going to add all of these manufacture specific features further complicating the process to have software updates come out in a timely fasion.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Aight. I'm definitely gonna cop a Blackberry Passport. That's no question.

I want to have an Android phone as well.

Nexus 6P? Samsung Note 5? Moto X Pure?

I like what I see from the camera on the Nexus 6P.

I like Samsung Pay.

I like the price of the Moto X Pure.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Aight. I'm definitely gonna cop a Blackberry Passport. That's no question.

I want to have an Android phone as well.

Nexus 6P? Samsung Note 5? Moto X Pure?

I like what I see from the camera on the Nexus 6P.

I like Samsung Pay.

I like the price of the Moto X Pure.

Note 5. so that way you will immediately regret ever buying a Passport.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is quite dumb to me, more fragmentation. Why not just make your own OS if you are going to add all of these manufacture specific features further complicating the process to have software updates come out in a timely fasion.
Welcome to Android where manufactures do whatever they want the the OS is the wild wild west.

That being said much of Samsung Pay will become useless when the chip cards become mandatory because the MST can't fake them from what I understand when you have to insert them in the slot on the bottom. You can't really use Samsung Pay at Walmart because they block the NFC and most cards have chips in them now.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Got that note 5 @R=G

Nice little change from the nexus can't front man

Music is so loud on this joint man

I order the SD reader yesterday.... Should be here tomorrow

Probably be back with the nexus next year

Tight didn't know scan disk got one of those SD readers....would've copped at best buy yesterday when I picked up my micro SD
Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0

Walmart sell the 16GB versions of that USB for like $9.88. I saw it yesterday