J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Which Droid phone is next to be the greatest technological marvel since telivision?

Or am I just gonna be with this s5 for the next 3 years
nikkas gonna clown, but that new Blackberry Venice coming out in November looks promising. It's a hybrid OS of Android and BB10. At this point in the game, I think Android is starting to mature as an OS and outside of gimmicky features, you aren't gonna see as much in the way of innovation as you will Google refining the OS.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas gonna clown, but that new Blackberry Venice coming out in November looks promising. It's a hybrid OS of Android and BB10. At this point in the game, I think Android is starting to mature as an OS and outside of gimmicky features, you aren't gonna see as much in the way of innovation as you will Google refining the OS.
nikkas already dropped the 820 knowledge and it's set to make another most powerful phone ever

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:scust::scust: If I want a Blackberry I`ll buy a blackberry. Phone looks horrible lol.

It will be interesting the pricing for the Nexus 6P, Note 5 is 699 so the only thing it will have an edge going for it is updates if they price it more than 500.

I think Nexus 5 for 399 and Nexus 6 for 499 would be dope, 50 buck more for more storage

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
:scust::scust: If I want a Blackberry I`ll buy a blackberry. Phone looks horrible lol.

It will be interesting the pricing for the Nexus 6P, Note 5 is 699 so the only thing it will have an edge going for it is updates if they price it more than 500.

I think Nexus 5 for 399 and Nexus 6 for 499 would be dope, 50 buck more for more storage

I think the design looks good. But the one thing that might hurt it is the QWERTY slide keyboard. It's something that the BB enthusiasts might love, but not the average consumer.

Nexus 5's and 6's been going for crazy cheap on ebay and Swappa. I saw a 64GB mint for 299 and had to jump on it. Google might as well sell them for the low low, cuz ain't nobody paying 500 for that shyt. It'll make a nice backup phone when I wanna take a break from iOS.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how much is the iphone 6...moto x...and galaxy 6 going for full price at best buy...I have 10 months in my contract but don't want to upgrade because I might leave sprint

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think the design looks good. But the one thing that might hurt it is the QWERTY slide keyboard. It's something that the BB enthusiasts might love, but not the average consumer.

Nexus 5's and 6's been going for crazy cheap on ebay and Swappa. I saw a 64GB mint for 299 and had to jump on it. Google might as well sell them for the low low, cuz ain't nobody paying 500 for that shyt. It'll make a nice backup phone when I wanna take a break from iOS.
yup with the last yr Nexus still being a Capable device it kinda doesnt make sense to get the new joints when they can be had now for 299 AND work with all US carriers (though I hear VZW and Sprint trip when you bring one in on your own).

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
yup with the last yr Nexus still being a Capable device it kinda doesnt make sense to get the new joints when they can be had now for 299 AND work with all US carriers (though I hear VZW and Sprint trip when you bring one in on your own).

Verizon and Sprint hate it cuz it cuts in on their profits. All you gotta do is pop in the sim and you good to go. Both carriers are selling the Nexus 6 but their only selling the 32GB version and for the same price as Google. So why go to the carrier when 3rd party sites like ebay and swappa got it for $300 less? Not to mention, the phones should get better when M relseases. But at this point in the game Vanilla Android is really the only way to go.

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I had tried the note 5 a few months ago

That shyt was way too big and the user interface was trash imo

I'm used to vanilla android on nexus so having all those Samsung and t-mobile apps on my phone was terrible

I know I could have flashed a custom rom but I needed t-mobile's wifi calling to work and that feature wouldn't be available on a custom rom

I'm sticking to phones with screens under 5" but it's slim pickins now a days
u must have baby hands
no diss

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I can't front I do have small hands :sadcam:

Not abnormally small or anything though :whoa: But I definitely don't have big hands

I like to be able to handle my phones with one hand and I can't do that with these phablets
sunny602-15.jpg

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Ok this OnePlus One is done, I'm missing txt and calls all day. I got a free upgrade on Tmobile.

Should I wait for the Nexus 5/6 or is the Moto X Pure ready to go?