Judgement Yard
nexus2cee_wm_6p-2-728x441.png

JdrqxNy.gif

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I had tried the note 5 a few months ago

That shyt was way too big and the user interface was trash imo

I'm used to vanilla android on nexus so having all those Samsung and t-mobile apps on my phone was terrible

I know I could have flashed a custom rom but I needed t-mobile's wifi calling to work and that feature wouldn't be available on a custom rom

I'm sticking to phones with screens under 5" but it's slim pickins now a days

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Which Droid phone is next to be the greatest technological marvel since telivision?

Or am I just gonna be with this s5 for the next 3 years
Z5:whew:

But if your in the US then don't bother even thinking about it:francis:

Nah next year I think Android will bring some top phones with the Snapdragon 820, which looks quite promising.
But thats 6 months + away but If you can wait then:yeshrug:

Sadly I cant (Moto G) so I think ima end up with the Z5 hopefully or the Nexus 5x by Christmas.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Z5:whew:

But if your in the US then don't bother even thinking about it:francis:

Nah next year I think Android will bring some top phones with the Snapdragon 820, which looks quite promising.
But thats 6 months + away but If you can wait then:yeshrug:

Sadly I cant (Moto G) so I think ima end up with the Z5 hopefully or the Nexus 5x by Christmas.
I need something more powerful then s6 that allows SD cards

What phone will that be

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I need something more powerful then s6 that allows SD cards

What phone will that be
Why more powerful what are you doing on your phone:stopitslime:

820 Devices early 2016.

There was rumours the S7 is bringing back the SD card, but I dunno how true that is.

If you can hold onto your S5 for another 6 months then cop a 820 device April - May next year.

2015 was a bad year for Android, which is why I think 2016 could potentially be a really solid year.

If you keep wanting devices " more powerful" its gonna be a never ending game.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why more powerful what are you doing on your phone:stopitslime:

820 Devices early 2016.

There was rumours the S7 is bringing back the SD card, but I dunno how true that is.

If you can hold onto your S5 for another 6 months then cop a 820 device April - May next year.

2015 was a bad year for Android, which is why I think 2016 could potentially be a really solid year.

If you keep wanting devices " more powerful" its gonna be a never ending game.
Why do you need something more powerful than it when its already more than you will ever need? Lol. SD card is understandable though.
nikka don't worry about why I need what I need. I just need it. And thank you for the suggestion. 820. I'm a research that now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Samsung Galaxy S7 rumour roundup: two S7 variants reportedly confirmed
By Staff Reporter on 23 September, 2015
Samsung has been enjoying someApple-like rumour attention in recent years, and we’re not too sure if its thriving as a result, or cursing that its phones’ specifications are seeping through the cracks before launch.

Nevertheless, the latest rumours suggests an exciting prospect that will likely be the Samsung Galaxy S7.

Have a look at the trending topics ofSamsung HQ’s back alley below.\

Two Samsung Galaxy S7 variants reportedly confirmed, the Edge lives on — 23 September
Here’s something that isn’t too surprising.

A new exclusive report by SamMobilehas revealed that there will be two Samsung Galaxy S7 versions launched; one with a “flat” screen and the other boasting the company’s famous curved edges.

While this may not come as a surprise, it’s important to consider just how successful the curved Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was.

For now, “Canada, China, Europe, Korea, and the US” are the confirmed locations for the S7 duo’s arrival, but more regions will likely be confirmed as we edge (no pun intended) closer to launch day.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 benchmarked, things looking good for S7’s processing power — 23 September
Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-820-Performance-Benchmark-Leak-sammobile.jpg

Image: SamMobile via Weibo

As we’ve noted previously in this roundup, Samsung might be employing the services of Qualcomm— the American chipset maker — and its Snapdragon 820 SoC. Now, thanks to SamMobile (and G For Games initially), we have a much better understanding of just how the new chipset will perform. And initial impressions show a marked improvement over the 820’s first build.

“The new chipset is offering 1.38x and 1.77x the performance over the older variant in terms of single-threaded integer and floating point operations,”SamMobile reports. And an even higher improvement over theSnapdragon 810.

While these numbers might not be important to the consumer, it does mean that Qualcomm and Samsung are slowly eking more and more power from the 820 as it progresses in its development cycle. In turn, this could signal the rise of the Samsung Galaxy S7 as one of the most powerful mobile devices ever made.

Of course, while the Snapdragon 810 was a slob that could barely play a video without overheating profusely, we probably won’t see Qualcomm make such a major marketing gaffe like that again.

Initial rumours point to extremely varied concepts — 21 September
Rumoured for launch in February 2016 (a little earlier than its traditional launch venue at Barcelona’s MWC), the phone itself will be crafted from a magnesium alloy unibody which Samsung hopes will be about as strong but lighter than Apple’s 7000 series aluminium cocktail used on the iPhone 6S series. We’re not too sure if this will ruin the phone’s signal reception but it should give the phone a more iPhone-like buttery smooth appearance.

More importantly, under the hood is where Samsung’s trashing Apple, and it isn’t going to stop anytime soon.

Samsung-Galaxy-S6-9.jpg

Either Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820will feature of the new in-houseExynos M1, which is said to use Samsung’s own CPU cores instead of ARM’s Cortex. Slap 6GB of RAM on that and you have one insanely powerful pocket computer.

More interestingly, rumours of afoldable screen have also surfaced, but this seems unlikely and extremely risky, but a 5.7-inch screen would almost surely mean that Samsung’s Note range will be dying or getting a lot bigger in the future. There’s suggestions of a 5.2-inch standard version too, so the larger display might be that of a Samsung Galaxy S7+ model.

Additionally, Samsung could finally crack Apple’s stranglehold on the mobile photography market with a dual camera setup similar to the HTC One M9‘s setup which allows users to adjust the depth-of-field after an image has been shot.

We gone eat

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikka don't worry about why I need what I need. I just need it. And thank you for the suggestion. 820. I'm a research that now
you dont even know why you want the damn phone for :russ::russ:, your money though, trick it off how ever you want. :mjlol:

Mofos want 12 core phones just to post pics of bottles on IG :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you dont even know why you want the damn phone for :russ::russ:, your money though, trick it off how ever you want. :mjlol:

Mofos want 12 core phones just to post pics of bottles on IG :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I'm highly advanced technologically. I have greater purpose for power.

I make the money the money don't make me
I stand when I pee so don't mistake me.

nikka :ufdup: