winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
hopefully its better than android pay................ i just wanna use these gift cards lmao
Samsung Pay pretty much means you don't need physical credit cards anymore. I was looking forward to using it but now not so much because I get 10% cash back on everything the rest of the year on my iPhone 6 with Apple Pay and Discover. My S6 been riding the pine lately.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Samsung Pay pretty much means you don't need physical credit cards anymore. I was looking forward to using it but now not so much because I get 10% cash back on everything the rest of the year on my iPhone 6 with Apple Pay and Discover. My S6 been riding the pine lately.
What's the point of having 2 phones?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
If I'm not feeling the iPhone I might fukk with that Sony z5

Hopefully t-mobile offers it when it drops

Supposed to have tremendous battery life which is important to me

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thinking of pulling the trigger on nexus 6 but that moto x pure is only 50 more bucks.

I'm so cheap though that 300+ phone just seems ridiculous.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thinking of pulling the trigger on nexus 6 but that moto x pure is only 50 more bucks.

I'm so cheap though that 300+ phone just seems ridiculous.
The Nexus will probably get more updates (even though Moto says they will update this like a Nexus but who manufacture hasn't made that claim), but the Moto has an SD card slot and way better camera

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:dwillhuh: Vince seems shook as fukk at Nexus 6 breh :dwillhuh:
lotta people dont like the size, and only bad thing I read were a few Quality issues, but it seems ALL Nexus phones besides the Nexus one have had some random quality issue.

It looks like the Nexus 5X that is going to be announced next week will be affordable looking at the specs since they are nothing crazy.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
lotta people dont like the size, and only bad thing I read were a few Quality issues, but it seems ALL Nexus phones besides the Nexus one have had some random quality issue.

It looks like the Nexus 5X that is going to be announced next week will be affordable looking at the specs since they are nothing crazy.

Its gonna be 400 dollars bruh