J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna cop the new Moto but I'm not entirely sold on the camera at this point from the tests I've been seeing so far. And with the new Nexus and BB Venice phones coming out, I'm not entirely sold on those either. Not to mention, I'm not down for another laggy Note device either. I may just cop last year's Moto X and keep that as my lil Android backup phone and cop the Iphone 6S as my main device. Hate to leave Android man, been here since the beginning.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ::mjlol:

When are they officially announcing the Nexus phones?
That's what I get for going through Android Authority and Reddit to install in instead of waiting for the official update.

Nexus phone at least the 5X is due out in a couple weeks so the announcement must be soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it working everywhere? On YouTube it has led a few hiccups while Samsung Pay worked perfectly at Walmart and Mcdonalds
Samsung Pay works on any credit card reader that uses a magnetic strip you swipe your card through and NFC readers. Android Pay only works on NFC readers.

Walmart doesn't accept NFC payments. McDonalds does though. Like I've said Samsung Pay will be superior just because you can use it anywhere that takes credit.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Samsung Pay works on any credit card reader that uses a magnetic strip you swipe your card through and NFC readers. Android Pay only works on NFC readers.

Walmart doesn't accept NFC payments. McDonalds does though. Like I've said Samsung Pay will be superior just because you can use it anywhere that takes credit.

Well it comes out September 28th and I can't wait....I think I could get beta right now if I want but I'll wait.