Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk man. I just fukked my phone up. I fukking dropped it in a god damn drink, and it took me like 15 seconds to even realize it, I thought I dropped it behind my dresser in my room. I took it out, dried it, used a blow dryer slightly and it seemed fine. Sound was muffled before I cleaned it but then was good after. Then it started restarting out of no where for no apparent reason. Now I'm getting a "process system is not responding" error and I can't open any apps or go to anything. I still have the toolbar on top, its not like my phone is frozen. I did a factory reset and I get to where I have to pick a language for setup, and when I choose a language it gives me the system process error again :mad:

I think I'm fukked cuz I can't really think of any choices I have.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know if I can somehow update my droid from factory reset using my computer? Because like I said, I can't get to any apps without the system process error coming up

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How long ago did it happen? You should have dumped it in rice so it can soak up the water

What phone is it?

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Anyone know if I can somehow update my droid from factory reset using my computer? Because like I said, I can't get to any apps without the system process error coming up

You need to turn it off for 24 hours minimum. Remove the battery and place both in a ziploc of rice. Then attempt to fix it if it still needs fixed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How long ago did it happen? You should have dumped it in rice so it can soak up the water

What phone is it?

Sent from my LG Viper using Tapatalk 2
around 2 hours ago :snoop: its an LG Lucid(:scusthov: I know but I got it for free)...just keeps telling me process system error.. I can't open any apps or anything but I still have my toolbar at the top and icons and stuff.. the home screen is black though other than the toolbar at the top..any ideas? :why: I used the factory reset and now I'm stuck at picking a language because of the process system error.

You need to turn it off for 24 hours minimum. Remove the battery and place both in a ziploc of rice. Then attempt to fix it if it still needs fixed.
:snoop: I don't even know if I have any rice and I gotta be up at 5am to go to work...

I wish there was a way to just reinstall the base software that comes on the phone when you buy it... there must be a file corrupted or something somewhere?

ugh............i fukking hate smart phones because of this shyt

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Ok I am Steve DaGawd Jobs' son but thinking about buying something on android for work. Never had android phone before. I like clean design of nexus, is this thing still relevant? :troll:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
around 2 hours ago :snoop: its an LG Lucid(:scusthov: I know but I got it for free)...just keeps telling me process system error.. I can't open any apps or anything but I still have my toolbar at the top and icons and stuff.. the home screen is black though other than the toolbar at the top..any ideas? :why: I used the factory reset and now I'm stuck at picking a language because of the process system error.

:snoop: I don't even know if I have any rice and I gotta be up at 5am to go to work...

I wish there was a way to just reinstall the base software that comes on the phone when you buy it... there must be a file corrupted or something somewhere?

ugh............i fukking hate smart phones because of this shyt
If you're rooted, you can either install a stock rom on the SD card or through ADB (computer).

You probably shorted out something by turning it on so fast. I'd stop messing with it for a day or so and let it completely dry out.

You must have been drinking a big gulp to drop and not notice a whole phone in it. :damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you're rooted, you can either install a stock rom on the SD card or through ADB (computer).

You probably shorted out something by turning it on so fast. I'd stop messing with it for a day or so and let it completely dry out.

You must have been drinking a big gulp to drop and not notice a whole phone in it. :damn:
Any idea how I'd go about getting the stock rom for the Lucid? No one uses the god damn phone so I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't find shyt for it online. It was really awkward how I dropped it, I was listening to a podcast through my cell phone speakers walking around my house, I went to turn my light off in my room with my hand that was holding the cell phone, I dropped it and I could still hear sound but it was muffled so I thought it fell between my wall and my nightstand, I looked all down there and couldn't find it, until I finally realized it was sitting in a big cup that had water in it :dry:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

No, there's water in it. That will cause a wide range of possible issues. It needs to be completely dry before you even think about flashing it anyways.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The stable CM9's are coming out for all the devices now

*throws a coin in the fountain at the mall and wishes that CM10 comes out for the EVO LTE*

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Sensitive Blake...stop being in such a rush to fukk up your phone breh :damn:

You probably already finished it off by using it without letting it completely dry in the first place :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the gs3 use some new charging element or something? I'm just now noticing it seems to charge up like twice as fast as my nexus. Shyt is piff!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2