Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Had to repartition my sdcard and now this computer won't copy my sd card back onto the phone. Outside of media, is there anything that HAS to be on the sdcard for the phone to work properly?

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
I recycle most of the time...I've probably spent 300 total since I copped my 3gs for 200 lol. I love Verizon service though I won't be leaving until 4g steps up from everybody else in my area. My corporate discount makes the bill tolerable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. Sell and swap. The market for used vzw LTE phones is sweet if you're a seller right now too due to their new plans. People paying damn near five bills for a razr maxx.

I got that 20% vzw discount through work too. As long as they don't snake our unlimited data I'm never switching.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Splashtop 2 HD is free for a limited time, i suggest yall download that ASAP even if you dont use it now , never mind all the one stars just a bunch of dudes bytch cause they paid for it not so long ago , its a remote desktop app , best of its class

am hold on to it now cause am coppin win 8 once it drops , with spalsh top + windows 8 = me having a android windows 8 tablet

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Splashtop 2 HD is free for a limited time, i suggest yall download that ASAP even if you dont use it now , never mind all the one stars just a bunch of dudes bytch cause they paid for it not so long ago , its a remote desktop app , best of its class

am hold on to it now cause am coppin win 8 once it drops , with spalsh top + windows 8 = me having a android windows 8 tablet

Hold on breh, I just read this on Phandroid

"The app is free, but there is a catch: the Anywhere Pack, which includes optimized 3G/4G performance and remote access, will now require an annual fee that will be charged to the user via an in-app purchase."

:childplease:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold on breh, I just read this on Phandroid

"The app is free, but there is a catch: the Anywhere Pack, which includes optimized 3G/4G performance and remote access, will now require an annual fee that will be charged to the user via an in-app purchase."

:childplease:

$1 a month fee if you need that remote access over 3/4g:yeshrug:

Still a win app itself finna be $10 in a few

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Serious issue on this phone. Screens are not loading as smooth as my viper. I am assuming because of the higher Res and ics? Not happy about this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
OK I now see the issue with wave launcher and the slight delay on this phone. Uninstalled. Running smooth now. Viper still feels a little faster tho.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yeah I did the wipe before I even installed it..using the official one from XDA. Working fine for you on a VZW S3?

Wipe everything and flash the ROM and g apps again. I'm on sprint, theres still a few bugs like the camera doesn't work good & I had the phone restart in the middle of a call & the phone gets hot quick. But I'm still not going back to TW :pachaha: