Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Google now is str8 :ahh:

Remapped the buttons so long pressin the menu button brings up recent app switcher & long pressing the home button brings up google now :win:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:eat: went though my old 8 gig sd card found my .apk for n64oid and sneslite , threw them on the nex7 works like a charm

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why anybody is rooting and flashing ROMs to the gs3 right NOW...none of them are fully working and have bugs GALORE. Folks seem way too impatient...I'm not flashing SHYT until that shyt is FULLY functional at least. To be honest...with all the unrooted customizations I've made to my gs3 so far...I'm getting more functionality out of it than what I got out of my nexus. The gs3 touchwiz unique features coupled with the look of ICS/jellybean is >>>>my nexus. The only thing missing right now is the Google now and the look of the notifications. The gs3 is on some project butter shyt str8 out the box lol.

@liquid...I seen you were posting from a nexus. If its not running smooth with whatever ROM you're using...I suggest getting a old 3.8 version of jelly belly with 7/26 gapps. Ran very smooth..just as smooth as the gs3 minus the gs3 opening everything faster. Once I ran that I didn't even check for anymore updates. Seems like the more people update...the more problems come up. I was just sitting back reading the forums every day of people complaining about stuff that used to work not working anymore...while my shyt was running great just sitting tight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't see why anybody is rooting and flashing ROMs to the gs3 right NOW...none of them are fully working and have bugs GALORE. Folks seem way too impatient...I'm not flashing SHYT until that shyt is FULLY functional at least. To be honest...with all the unrooted customizations I've made to my gs3 so far...I'm getting more functionality out of it than what I got out of my nexus. The gs3 touchwiz unique features coupled with the look of ICS/jellybean is >>>>my nexus. The only thing missing right now is the Google now and the look of the notifications. The gs3 is on some project butter shyt str8 out the box lol.

@liquid...I seen you were posting from a nexus. If its not running smooth with whatever ROM you're using...I suggest getting a old 3.8 version of jelly belly with 7/26 gapps. Ran very smooth..just as smooth as the gs3 minus the gs3 opening everything faster. Once I ran that I didn't even check for anymore updates. Seems like the more people update...the more problems come up. I was just sitting back reading the forums every day of people complaining about stuff that used to work not working anymore...while my shyt was running great just sitting tight.

I would root and get rid of the bloatware but the gs3 is the best android phone out right now :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would root and get rid of the bloatware but the gs3 is the best android phone out right now :ooh:

I understand the issues with bloatware in the past but now I don't see the big fuss....as long as my phone runs fast and smooth I could care less...just hide them shyts and keep it moving.

I guess the little bit of space you gain from getting rid of them but its not much to move me like that.