newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just drag a icon on top of another and it automatically makes a folder for them on the launcher screen.

If you're talking about folders in the system..just download a aoo like androzip or es time explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dap
+rep
Green bar

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just pulled my phone out that bag of rice

its-alive.jpg

tumblr_m5crra9abd1r5xuqw.gif

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
fuuuuuuuuuck :wtf: it was working fine, I was playing podcasts and everything and that god damn process system error came up again :mad:

Yep, like was said above, you'll need to disassemble the phone, get some q-tips and rubbing alcohol, and find any goo and corrosion and wipe it down. Make sure to clean up any connectors on the circuit board as well. Use the 99% alcohol. 70% will probably work, but really has too much water in it. PGA (everclear) is also good for this.

But it's also possible it's just done.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
When you connect your GS3 ro your PC via USB can you get into mass storage mode at all? My shyt would do it on stock rom but not on customs :(

I just get that MTP or Camera option..cant see my files

Click that from the pull down bar it should make your files come up

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of you tech savvy cats please help me out. I know jackshyt about phones, and just copped the Rezound beats by dre audio joint. What should I do with it? What apps are essential? How the fukk do I even use this bullshyt? I need advising, brehs.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
One of you tech savvy cats please help me out. I know jackshyt about phones, and just copped the Rezound beats by dre audio joint. What should I do with it? What apps are essential? How the fukk do I even use this bullshyt? I need advising, brehs.
:beli:

play around with it a bit, look through the google play store, and get to know your phone. Then come back here and be more specific about what kind of apps you want (instead of asking the generic "what apps are essential" question...different apps work for different people)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
To add to what jmurder said...Android is a whole different animal. Essentially all the features you want are there, its just a matter of how much tweaking you want to do. For example.. I might be the only one who likes everything on one screen. I hate scrolling back and forth between screens to get to apps. I achieve this with launcher pro (locking to one screen), wave launcher to access additional apps without having to go to another screen. My lock screen is disabled, my notification bar is hidden. I press the wake button and I'm right on my homescreen. I got an app protector in case someone wants to get nosey :beli:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

play around with it a bit, look through the google play store, and get to know your phone. Then come back here and be more specific about what kind of apps you want (instead of asking the generic "what apps are essential" question...different apps work for different people)

you don't understand how Greek technology is to me, b. I'm a caveman.

To add to what jmurder said...Android is a whole different animal. Essentially all the features you want are there, its just a matter of how much tweaking you want to do. For example.. I might be the only one who likes everything on one screen. I hate scrolling back and forth between screens to get to apps. I achieve this with launcher pro (locking to one screen), wave launcher to access additional apps without having to go to another screen. My lock screen is disabled, my notification bar is hidden. I press the wake button and I'm right on my homescreen. I got an app protector in case someone wants to get nosey :beli:

:ohhh:

It's like you're speaking Sanskrit. I'm going to spend some time with my phone today and tomorrow, figuring shyt out. I just want to upload music and set personal ringtones for certain people. And I want to figure out what apps to turn off, because something is draining the shyt out of my battery already.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Anyone got that seed of life live wallpaper? Its basically a bunch of sperms moving around. shyt is goat
c7079c2b-eb48-7501.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2