North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
are we talking about the same phone? Im asking about the phone that is going to be release motorola that is unlocked to all the service providers, thats the phone Im talking about

Moto X Pure Edition

I cant find a release date....also Im with sprint, so once I get the phone all I have to do is pop in my sim card and it will work fine correct? no need to change sprint plans or anything since im buying the phone unlocked?
Since when sprint had sim cards:childplease:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
are we talking about the same phone? Im asking about the phone that is going to be release motorola that is unlocked to all the service providers, thats the phone Im talking about

Moto X Pure Edition

I cant find a release date....also Im with sprint, so once I get the phone all I have to do is pop in my sim card and it will work fine correct? no need to change sprint plans or anything since im buying the phone unlocked?
Same phone breh. Search for it on Amazon or peep this link http://goo.gl/LDXsyd

Moto X Pure will work with all carriers so you're good

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Took my iPhone 6 to work today, I got just a couple hours left on my shift. It hasn't hit the charger since I left home and I've used it just as much as the S6. Never turned off location services or Bluetooth and I'm at 47%.

Google needs to do something about Android's battery management. There's no excuse for how bad it is.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im on the fence about the Moto X now more reviews are saying the camera isnt as good as they claimed nor is the battery even though it charges fast.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im on the fence about the Moto X now more reviews are saying the camera isnt as good as they claimed nor is the battery even though it charges fast.

It kills me how these companies just throw in a bunch of MPs and folks think its good. iPhone 6+ has 2 or 3rd best camera after the Galaxy note 5 and LG G4 and it has a 8MP. MP means nothing.