Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Not gonna lie I'm considering upgrading to the SGSIII, simply because once the aftermarket ROMS come out I'll be :eat: on that improved battery and overall performance

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sprint LTE speeds from a tower out in Athens, GA

Screenshot_2012-05-10-14-49-42.png

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped the Atrix laptop dock for $60 off Newegg. Love it. It starts to struggle if you push it too hard, but as a basic use anywhere netbook, ,media station, and word processor it's dope. Screen is nice(11.5") and the battery life is long(10+ hours).

Using it I'm shocked how poor of a job they did marketing this. It has as two fully functional USB ports. You can use a mouse, keyboard, game-pad for emulation, and stream directly off thumb drives and external hard drives. You can even print(not sure why you would, but why not?). Netflix and HBOGO are fully functional as is anything you can see on your phone(fit to wide screen if you so choose). Playstation and SNES emulators run beautifully on the bigger screen. It's definitely a must cop for Atrix owners for the prices you can find it at now. I wouldn't have felt ripped off paying $199.99 for it.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah the problem was the initial price. EVERYBODY complained about that considering it doesn't do anything else without the phone.

$60 is pretty good though. Nice pickup.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
the kickstand makes no damn sense to me. Who really sits back and watches their phone like that?

It's actually one of the main reasons I'm choosing to get this phone. It comes in handy at work when I'm bored and want to watch netflix or my dvr stuff through the dish network app using slingbox. Just pull out the kickstand and enjoy :win:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is there anyway to add an extra battery for the evo 4g lte?

dracon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got sprint. REally looking forward to that evo 4g. HTC always been my favorite. Not eligible for upgrade though, but sprint got a buyup program so I can pay a little more to be eligible. Phone is bad though.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
is your phone rooted already?

flashin a rom is easy

1. copy rom file on to sd card
2. reboot phone into recovery
3. scroll down to "install from sd"
4. find your rom file and select it
5. exit recovery and reboot your phone

this is the standard "Easy" method but it varies from rom to rom some require "full wipes" before you flash

what kind of phone you have
I have the GSII skyrocket and want that new ICS. Is this how I would install the new ICS. Also how you root? Not sure if I make sense cuz this shyts confusing to me

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is meaningless there are hardly an sprint lte phones out and nobody is using the network

There's 1 LTE phone out for Sprint.

This phone was on the network.

Its not meaningless

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
^it is meaningless if there are only 10 of you on the network, wait til there are thousands of you.

Breh's copping a phone today

Att or Verzion (sprint is tooooo shytty where I am)

Galaxy Note?
Razr Maxx?
Htc One X?