JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
the kickstand makes no damn sense to me. Who really sits back and watches their phone like that?

I do. When the videos are crisp as fukk....and your screen large you'll watch videos on ya shyt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do. When the videos are crisp as fukk....and your screen large you'll watch videos on ya shyt

why not watch them on your tv...or if you're traveling...a laptop or tablet?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the kickstand makes no damn sense to me. Who really sits back and watches their phone like that?

It's cool just to have your shyt just standing on your desk. It's almost a 5 inch display, so watching content on it isn't out of the question.

Me personally? I have a tablet and have a plethora of other ways to view shyt on a larger display, so I won't be watching too much on it. But I'm a have over 45GBs on it so I'll load shyt on there, then cop an HDMI out cable, or just stream shyt to my TVs/tablet

:lolbron:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
why not watch them on your tv...or if you're traveling...a laptop or tablet?

If I'm not in an area with Wi-Fi like my job,my main option is my phone. I COULD watch it on my PC at work....but the screen on my nexus >>>>>>> plus its portable and is faster than that piece of shyt computer

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do find the nexus is at times difficult to view in direct sunlight.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh u still rocking the og evo? If so check out swagged out roms

They have a sense and non sense version. I'm rocking the sense and it's>>>cm7... SUPERFAST and doesn't take up much space at all. It'll hold me down till the upgrade

:ehh:

I'm on CM7, I haven't been on Sense for a long long long ass time.

It's called Swagged Out? I might peep it, the new EVO is on the way though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://www.slashgear.com/htc-evo-4g-lte-review-11227839/
The battery life here is pretty excellent, just like the HTC One X on AT&T and the HTC One S on T-Mobile, you’ve got the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 backing your whole system up with its ability to stay strong without draining the life out of your day via the battery. Count on this device to last you what it’s lasted us, that being 10+ hours a pop with heavy use, no problem. If you’re the type of person who only uses a device lightly during the day, don’t worry about charging it up except at night when you head to bed – always a good practice anyway.

:yeshrug: