Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
201205122030081.jpg

20120512202939.jpg

Droided up in the pony

That looks nice. What device us that, and how did you set it up like that?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;111519 said:
That's a nice look, Arcvian. Only thing is you either have to bring the tablet with you or lock it in the glove box every time you leave the whip.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Does that joint swivel? Looks like it does. That's some clean shyt right there.

:takedat: @ the passenger playing Angry Birds while you're driving.
It bends, folds, and swivels

http://www.arkon.com/tablet-accessories/heavy-duty-tablet-floor-car-mount.html

I bought mine off amazon though... it was cheaper
§ansprix™;111519 said:
scaled.php

Toshiba thrive 10.1 inch
its running the adw ex launcher
and to create the text icons I used simple text (its an adw theme pack)
the cross bar going across is executive assistant widget: it has calendar, email, text, news, facebook, and twitter going across
and the round icons at the bottom are wp7 (another adw theme pack)

That's a nice look, Arcvian. Only thing is you either have to bring the tablet with you or lock it in the glove box every time you leave the whip.

its worth it though, saves me having a separate gps and radio, next Im gonna connect a rearview camera to it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:takedat:

:handshake:

Is that deal you got still going?

I'm reading that Best Buy is having a good promo for it as well if you trade in the OG EVO when you upgrade.

BB is going to give you 50 for pre-ordering it, then they give you 50 for activating in the store, then they'll give you 50 for trading in the OG EVO. So you could get the joint for 50 bucks.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I'm reading that Best Buy is having a good promo for it as well if you trade in the OG EVO when you upgrade.

BB is going to give you 50 for pre-ordering it, then they give you 50 for activating in the store, then they'll give you 50 for trading in the OG EVO. So you could get the joint for 50 bucks.

Yeah I did this preorder deal today at best buy going to use my credit to cop a 32gig card. Any recommendations

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

where are you seeing this?

i know the iphone has some sort of case that acts as a spare battery. i wonder if the evo will do this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-1500m...neChargers&hash=item4603663fc3#ht_3049wt_1139

i wonder if this needs to be plugged into a wall or a computer to charge

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt cray, if this comes to verizon I'm copping for sure

[YOUTUBE]aJyYPxd5wKM[/YOUTUBE]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I did this preorder deal today at best buy going to use my credit to cop a 32gig card. Any recommendations

You'll find a 32 card cheaper on Amazon to be honest. Don't get a class 2 card, try and get class 6 or class 10. The transfer data faster...

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You'll find a 32 card cheaper on Amazon to be honest. Don't get a class 2 card, try and get class 6 or class 10. The transfer data faster...
Reviews on the EVO 4G LTE say the battery life sucks, even with LTE turned off and the 2000 mAH battery. Not to mention it's nonremoveable.

That's not good at all.

Arcavian got a damn tablet mounted in his car. You'd think some of these car manufacturers would've been on this a long time ago to handle their dashboard displays.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reviews on the EVO 4G LTE say the battery life sucks, even with LTE turned off and the 2000 mAH battery. Not to mention it's nonremoveable.

That's not good at all.

Arcavian got a damn tablet mounted in his car. You'd think some of these car manufacturers would've been on this a long time ago to handle their dashboard displays.

Which reviews are you talking about?

From slashgear:

The battery life here is pretty excellent, just like the HTC One X on AT&T and the HTC One S on T-Mobile, you’ve got the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 backing your whole system up with its ability to stay strong without draining the life out of your day via the battery. Count on this device to last you what it’s lasted us, that being 10+ hours a pop with heavy use, no problem. If you’re the type of person who only uses a device lightly during the day, don’t worry about charging it up except at night when you head to bed – always a good practice anyway

:manny:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Which reviews are you talking about?

From slashgear:

:manny:

From TheVerge

he One X has great battery life, so the fact that the Evo has an even larger 2,000mAh battery than its sibling (and no LTE to worry about) gave me great hope for its longevity. Unfortunately, I found that even getting a full day from the Evo took some finesse. Consider: I unplugged the phone at 4:15am, used it a bit on the way to the airport, turned it off on the plane until about 9, then streamed music through Rdio for about 40 minutes and did some browsing and tweeting from the device, with brightness at about 40 percent. By noon, I was down to 25 percent battery. We're running our official test now for more comparable results, but though in practice you should be able to get a full day's use from the phone with some battery TLC (and a lower brightness setting), I'm still a little underwhelmed with its performance.
:skip:
I'm a heavy phone user, so I just can't do a non-removeable battery.