jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
So I've had my Nexus for a day now and I'll say this...

- This thing is lightning fast. No lag at all. Very solid in that regard.
- Customizable as fukk. I'll hold off on rooting it for now.
- BEST KEYBOARD HANDS DOWN. I find I actually text more with it. Keyboard is great
- Camera isn't as bad as I thought. Still nothing special.
- Screen is great with colors. Whites are kinda off. Also, if you tilt the screen the slightest bit, you'll see a blue tint (not sure if I'll be able to live with this or not).
- Battery is pretty decent. Had it uncharged for 14 hours with 15% battery. Had gmail running, checked a bunch of sites, downloaded some apps, played about 50 songs.
-light as a feather. I need a case for this, I always feel like I'll drop it.
-I have huge fans and still find the screen awkward. I'm prob. just used to my Iphone.

So far so good....I think I'm good with it, but I MAY check out the HTC One X if I can't live with the screen. Deff a solid phone though.

So is it improvement on iPhone? :shaq:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
So I've had my Nexus for a day now and I'll say this...

- This thing is lightning fast. No lag at all. Very solid in that regard.
- Customizable as fukk. I'll hold off on rooting it for now.
- BEST KEYBOARD HANDS DOWN. I find I actually text more with it. Keyboard is great
- Camera isn't as bad as I thought. Still nothing special.
- Screen is great with colors. Whites are kinda off. Also, if you tilt the screen the slightest bit, you'll see a blue tint (not sure if I'll be able to live with this or not).
- Battery is pretty decent. Had it uncharged for 14 hours with 15% battery. Had gmail running, checked a bunch of sites, downloaded some apps, played about 50 songs.
-light as a feather. I need a case for this, I always feel like I'll drop it.
-I have huge fans and still find the screen awkward. I'm prob. just used to my Iphone.

So far so good....I think I'm good with it, but I MAY check out the HTC One X if I can't live with the screen. Deff a solid phone though.

These phones seem small now (droids) since Ive been palming a 7inch tablet most of the day. Its prepped me for 5inch plus screen sizes

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sprint brehs...

wirefly is offering the EVO LTE for 119.99 right now. I just placed my order
:cheers:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im on sprint, what phone should i get?

the new evo looks dope, but i browse the internet a lot....i need extra batteries

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im on sprint, what phone should i get?

the new evo looks dope, but i browse the internet a lot....i need extra batteries

Galaxy Nexus or wait for the Galaxy S3. Both have removable batteries.

I said fukk it and just pre-ordered the new EVO for 119... couldn't pass on that price.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the kickstand makes no damn sense to me. Who really sits back and watches their phone like that?