Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Welp it was good while it lasted. My OPO is cracking on the back case around the edges. I've had it in a case since day one and don't drop it :wtf:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Ebay seller flaked on my Note order, I will do a paypal claim tomorrow. If I saw the zen first I would have just copped it, probably order it tomorrow also. I'm going to need a hard body case to go with.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ebay seller flaked on my Note order, I will do a paypal claim tomorrow. If I saw the zen first I would have just copped it, probably order it tomorrow also. I'm going to need a hard body case to go with.
I dont trust intel just yet, but the joint is wild cheap so its not too big a gamble

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Welp it was good while it lasted. My OPO is cracking on the back case around the edges. I've had it in a case since day one and don't drop it :wtf:

lol what color, white? And you can probably just buy another back since it's removable

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:francis: This will teach you nikkas to never buy a device from No-name OEM who can't even afford to make regular orders.

That's why I didn't even pay them any mind.

If I'm interested in your product you should make it easy as possible for me to give you my money, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops and invite systems to give it to you.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:francis: This will teach you nikkas to never buy a device from No-name OEM who can't even afford to make regular orders.

Trust me breh, I got in with the OPO fairly early and saw they were running a Hustle Man operation when they had that order system. My shyt is cracking like I have a cheap removable battery cover on. Never saw anything like it.

Can't wait for this shyt to completely fail so I can go grab the N6 or the iPhone 6+

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That's why I didn't even pay them any mind.

If I'm interested in your product you should make it easy as possible for me to give you my money, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops and invite systems to give it to you.

That shyt created such a false sense of demand that it hyped them up even more. Ridiculous way to run a company when you could have the good+cheap phone lane on lock

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is there a way to stream whatever is on your Firefox browser onto your tv or Apple TV? I am trying to watch sports/UFC/boxing events on a bigger screen.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Does anyone have an answer on how to make my spotify volume louder? I did a quick google,and I guess it's a problem with all android users,it's specific to spotify,Compared to my iPad or iPhone,it feels like it's at %75 volume,even messing with the spotify equalizer lowers the volume even more :francis: