Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have a OPO and I can verify all of this. Hasn't been right since I got the lollipop update. Even other ROMs don't quite work right. The input lag gets very annoying. Think I'm gonna hold off thru the summer and cop an iPhone or the next Nexus

I would say wait for the iphone 7 next yr since it will be the redesign, just go to another android this yr if you werent already impressed with the 6/6+ the S model wont blow you away but it will be dope still

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I would say wait for the iphone 7 next yr since it will be the redesign, just go to another android this yr if you werent already impressed with the 6/6+ the S model wont blow you away but it will be dope still

Yeah, I have this bad habit of always wanting something new-ish. I've been on Android since the G1, but I'm really not liking this Lollipop update like that. i dont think a different phone will change that either. I dipped for 3 or so months to try WP8 and hated it, but I'm willing to try the iPhone for a change of pace

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, I have this bad habit of always wanting something new-ish. I've been on Android since the G1, but I'm really not liking this Lollipop update like that. i dont think a different phone will change that either. I dipped for 3 or so months to try WP8 and hated it, but I'm willing to try the iPhone for a change of pace

Yea, the S models arent really a big departure, they are just performance updates, the non S models are then ones that tend to wow you.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just checked the Apple website the 128gb 6+ unlocked retails for $949, but on contract is $499. So why would someone pay $450 more for the same phone to get the same features offered on the model sold at carrier stores? Because it's happened and it's happened a million plus times.

Some people don't give a fukk about money and have a more disposable income than you, same applies here. It's really not hard concept to grasp. And judging from the responses to the two phone being put up for sale people are going to buy them.
Cause the access fee of $40x24 for Att and Verizon equals to 960 off two years. Plus that $40 upgrade fee. That's a grand plus the 535 you paid upfront. 1535. Do it on next or edge it's $15x24 which is $360 plus the $949. $1310.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@paying 1k for a phone...man yall are crazy lol.

Most i'd pay is 600 if i HAD to pay out of contract.

I dont mind being in a contract if the service is great...i see no reason to leave ATT so why pay the premium over just paying 200-300 dollars for a phone and chillin? I got a nice work discount so im gravy.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Cause the access fee of $40x24 for Att and Verizon equals to 960 off two years. Plus that $40 upgrade fee. That's a grand plus the 535 you paid upfront. 1535. Do it on next or edge it's $15x24 which is $360 plus the $949. $1310.

Well average people aren't looking at the details that closely, if they did nobody would pay extra to have upgrade plans and would just buy factory unlocked. It not being that way ties into my point of people not giving a fukk. And that doesn't explain the rush of people buying upmarked phones on ebay or settling for unlocked versions when they missed out on getting it through regular means because Apple couldn't meet demand. Not entirely the same because we're talking about a color instead the whole phone but it's the same principle of attracting impulse buyers and them buying something they otherwise can't get.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
lol@paying 1k for a phone...man yall are crazy lol.

Most i'd pay is 600 if i HAD to pay out of contract.

I dont mind being in a contract if the service is great...i see no reason to leave ATT so why pay the premium over just paying 200-300 dollars for a phone and chillin? I got a nice work discount so im gravy.

You have a discount so it doesn't apply, but if you sign a regular two year deal and have some upgrade plan you're pretty much paying that. You're just paying it in small chunks instead of upfront.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a discount so it doesn't apply, but if you sign a regular two year deal and have some upgrade plan you're pretty much paying that. You're just paying it in small chunks instead of upfront.
i still would rather pay small than pay a ridiculous amount all at once though to be honest.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looking to upgrade my S3. Should I go for the S6 or Nexus 6?

Heard some bad press about the Nexus 6 battery life.

What about the G3?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Amazon delivered my red 64gb zenfone 2 earlier,been ssttinv if up and playing with it,happy with my purchase so far,although the keyboard been acting up on me,if will randomely keep goin to quick settings for some reason