drifter

Superstar
Daps
Just checked the Apple website the 128gb 6+ unlocked retails for $949, but on contract is $499. So why would someone pay $450 more for the same phone to get the same features offered on the model sold at carrier stores? Because it's happened and it's happened a million plus times.

Some people don't give a fukk about money and have a more disposable income than you, same applies here. It's really not hard concept to grasp. And judging from the responses to the two phone being put up for sale people are going to buy them.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just checked the Apple website the 128gb 6+ unlocked retails for $949, but on contract is $499. So why would someone pay $450 more for the same phone to get the same features offered on the model sold at carrier stores? Because it's happened and it's happened a million plus times.

Some people don't give a fukk about money and have a more disposable income than you, same applies here. It's really not hard concept to grasp. And judging from the responses to the two phone being put up for sale people are going to buy them.

Wish I was one of these people, I'd buy a green edge and dare a nikka to talk sideways

why are you comparing a contract to non contract pricE?

Best Buy Off contract phones are marked up higher than the same off contract phones from a Carrier store, what part of that concept is hard to understand?

You do know you can walk into VZW (which sells phones unlocked for example), and buy a GS6 for 599.99 unlocked without even having an account with them and pop in a tmobile sim and be good to go, while best buy sells the same phone for 679.99 for example, and using your example who the hell will pay 1k for a 599.99 just because of its color?
http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s6/
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...less/4406021.p?id=1219627837645&skuId=4406021

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I`m on eBay and see the Nexus 6 and Note 4s going for the mid 400s and Ebay has a 10% code right now. I have t-mobile and I believe the nexus 6 does have wifi calling right now on top of it can only be done on t-mobile software? Which would be the better buy? phone would be a back up

drifter

Superstar
Daps
why are you comparing a contract to non contract pricE?

Best Buy Off contract phones are marked up higher than the same off contract phones from a Carrier store, what part of that concept is hard to understand?

You do know you can walk into VZW (which sells phones unlocked for example), and buy a GS6 for 599.99 unlocked without even having an account with them and pop in a tmobile sim and be good to go, while best buy sells the same phone for 679.99 for example, and using your example who the hell will pay 1k for a 599.99 just because of its color?
http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s6/
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...less/4406021.p?id=1219627837645&skuId=4406021

Because it's a similar scenario, in the end the consumer ends up paying hundreds more than he has to. How does it not make sense?

I know how much the phone costs, I posted the prices in this very thread

I don't know another way to explain it so I'm not, we're just not going to see eye to eye on this one. If people want to splurge for the colors because it's something nobody else has, I get it, because as of right now those colors aren't available anywhere else. Money gets spent frivolously all the time.

I`m on eBay and see the Nexus 6 and Note 4s going for the mid 400s and Ebay has a 10% code right now. I have t-mobile and I believe the nexus 6 does have wifi calling right now on top of it can only be done on t-mobile software? Which would be the better buy? phone would be a back up

For right now, Verizon won't have it until sometime in the summer. No ETA on Sprint or AT&T

Nexus 6 has better speakers, Note 4 has better everything else

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because it's a similar scenario, in the end the consumer ends up paying hundreds more than he has to. How does it not make sense?

I know how much the phone costs, I posted the prices in this very thread

I don't know another way to explain it so I'm not, we're just not going to see eye to eye on this one. If people want to splurge for the colors because it's something nobody else has, I get it, because as of right now those colors aren't available anywhere else. Money gets spent frivolously all the time.

For right now, Verizon won't have it until sometime in the summer. No ETA on Sprint or AT&T

Nexus 6 has better speakers, Note 4 has better everything else

I see the OnePLus one is much less, you know anything about it?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I see the OnePLus one is much less, you know anything about it?

Mostly stock, average camera, and decent battery life. But between them not living up to their word on accessories, fumbling the release of OS, and them seemingly not being able to fix the touch input, I can't recommend it. It's a good phone otherwise.

The phone has a problem registering touches whether it be from the phone itself getting warm or it being hot wherever you use it, screen becomes pretty unresponsive for a few moments. It isn't lag but it's similar and in some spots it's pretty bad. They put out an update and it drained battery life so they pulled it, so idk.

I just wouldn't bother tbh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Mostly stock, average camera, and decent battery life. But between them not living up to their word on accessories, fumbling the release of OS, and them seemingly not being able to fix the touch input, I can't recommend it. It's a good phone otherwise.

The phone has a problem registering touches whether it be from the phone itself getting warm or it being hot wherever you use it, screen becomes pretty unresponsive for a few moments. It isn't lag but it's similar and in some spots it's pretty bad. They put out an update and it drained battery life so they pulled it, so idk.

bet just copped the Nexus 6

Anyone looking for a phone use CDTECH10 on ebay and get 10% off. I just got a perfect condion Nexus for 445, pretty much gonna be my eternal back up phone since it works on all carriers and has band 12, also looking to get into app development so this will be dope.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I have a OPO and I can verify all of this. Hasn't been right since I got the lollipop update. Even other ROMs don't quite work right. The input lag gets very annoying. Think I'm gonna hold off thru the summer and cop an iPhone or the next Nexus

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Except you can't buy it from Samsung unlocked which is what I just got through saying, they don't even have the colors listed on their site so they may be best buy exclusives for the time being. And buying carrier unlocked still gets you the bloat but you doesn't get direct updates from Samsung, you'd still have to wait on the carrier, so what's the point

I'm not buying the shyt anyways, just saying I could see someone paying that for the convenience. Several, if the colors are exclusive.

@Frida Giezman

1431971078246852.jpg

Orders start tomorrow
Bout to pull the trigger,was tryna get that OPO but with all the negative shyt lately,hopefully this one does me good as my international phone:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: br.