GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Someone point me out to the jellybean rom they are using for their galaxy nexus (toro)

I got one, but I want a new one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone point me out to the jellybean rom they are using for their galaxy nexus (toro)

I got one, but I want a new one

Breh go to WWW.galaxynexusforums.com ....get jelly belly.

I'm rocking jellybelly 3.8 even though there's newer versions of it. It runs flawless for me minus one small bug (notification sound don't play while my Google play music is playing...music just gets low for a second than returns to normal) ...no restarts...smooth as hell and everything stock jelly bean.

I've tried xenon HD and a couple others and jellybelly 3.8 ran the best for me I haven't even felt the need to check for more updates to other ROMs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Breh go to Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com ....get jelly belly.

I'm rocking jellybelly 3.8 even though there's newer versions of it. It runs flawless for me minus one small bug (notification sound don't play while my Google play music is playing...music just gets low for a second than returns to normal) ...no restarts...smooth as hell and everything stock jelly bean.

I've tried xenon HD and a couple others and jellybelly 3.8 ran the best for me I haven't even felt the need to check for more updates to other ROMs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
props going to check that out

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Stupid question but is there a way to download a file to your phone, placing it in the right folder, with out ever having to use a computer?