Daps
Reppin
NULL
still need s3 case suggestions.

is there a soc root for the s3 yet? guide to putting vanilla ics on it?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
The leather pouch case or jelly case FAM. Search amazon or your phone service website . YouTube galaxy s3 root phone carrier.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
still need s3 case suggestions.

is there a soc root for the s3 yet? guide to putting vanilla ics on it?

cruzerlite....unless u are they type who keeps your phone in a shoe box like an otter box or some shyt...

I've dropped my phone quite a few times and my TPU case has protected it just fine.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Don't understand why people need these bulky ass cases for their phones.

My shyt stays in my pocket or on a desk or table or something. No invisishield, no super case, just the regular old PT shyt I got (for free mind you) at BB the day I copped the EVO LTE.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@exodus The case thing annoys the shyt outta me.. Im on the train and all these chicks have these greasy, pink, tacky cases.

One nerd ass white man on the #5 train this morning had his EVO LTE in this big ass stupid walkie talkie lookin shyt with a big ass beltclip..

shyt annoys the hell outta me...:whoo:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just a FYI the game "Dead Trigger" is FREE dont know for how long dont know if its a glitch, but easily TOP 3 games on android right now its FPS Zombie shooters , pick it up especially if you have a tablet , today was also the day the dropped a major update for it

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
just a FYI the game "Dead Trigger" is FREE dont know for how long dont know if its a glitch, but easily TOP 3 games on android right now its FPS Zombie shooters , pick it up especially if you have a tablet , today was also the day the dropped a major update for it

I paid 99 cents for that game the day it dropped. Come to find out, they had that stupid ass pay to play system in place. :snoop: You believe they were actually gonna charge like $5 for this shyt at first? :why: . I hate these damn freemium games.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps

getting it now. good looks

EDIT 122 megs :wow: was forced to throw the WIFI on

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I paid 99 cents for that game the day it dropped. Come to find out, they had that stupid ass pay to play system in place. :snoop: You believe they were actually gonna charge like $5 for this shyt at first? :why: . I hate these damn freemium games.

:yeshrug: ive read this and it kept me away from the game but at free i was like fuk it, its fun as shyt am only mission 3 so far have not come across no pay yet

also i read that the game was too hard and u start off with handgun but i started off with a M4 machine gun and the game is not hard at all just take time to get use to the on screen touch controls

i like the way they have constant gold,money and extra mission bonuses