GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have to have a second browser installed. You have to go into settings - apps, and choose the main browser and clear defaults.

I have Chrome installed... but it's not allowing me to set it as my default browser in the app settings window.

I just tested it after clearing my default browser's settings and removing it as the default browser... the phone still just opened up the Chrome to Phone link in the default broswer.

:why:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I have Chrome installed... but it's not allowing me to set it as my default browser in the app settings window.

I just tested it after clearing my default browser's settings and removing it as the default browser... the phone still just opened up the Chrome to Phone link in the default broswer.

:why:

Should a got the galaxy :umad:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Yeah. That sounds silly. I've never heard of an oem preventing the choice of default browser.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Get that new Modern combat, multiplayer is crack. I dont know if you can use a USB OTG but i use one on my GS3 to connect my xbox controller to use it. If I had a ps3 controller I'd b able to use it wirelessly.

read my mind on that was thinkin of copping , does it have like local bot multiplayer? where i can just play against a bunch of players controlled by the computer? sort of like the training mode in black ops

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
read my mind on that was thinkin of copping , does it have like local bot multiplayer? where i can just play against a bunch of players controlled by the computer? sort of like the training mode in black ops

I dunno, I had I only played reg multi player when I had it. Still waiting for my replacement gs3 to come in :snoop:

I'm not even gonna try to run it on my gs2 :huhldup: