Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So I worked out an upgrade with Verizon, am I coppin that pearly white S3 or am I waiting for something better? My thunderbolts :flabbynsick: ... And yea, I just got my 4th one in the mail. :smh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Just copped an S3..what kinda cases yall got ? Never really into cases before but i was thinking about getting one for this...any recommendations hard case or those polyurethane ones ?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, how do you remove adware from you phone? I was downloading a link of something and I'm getting random pop-ups for shyt in my notification bar now. (exactly why I hate opening up pages in the default browser when I use Chrome to Phone).

I tried AVG's app, but that shyt didn't remove it. I cleared my default browser's cache and all that, I still get these annoying notifications every so often.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Brehs, how do you remove adware from you phone? I was downloading a link of something and I'm getting random pop-ups for shyt in my notification bar now. (exactly why I hate opening up pages in the default browser when I use Chrome to Phone).

I tried AVG's app, but that shyt didn't remove it. I cleared my default browser's cache and all that, I still get these annoying notifications every so often.
Just root and DL Ad Away

On another note, the Transformer Prime is proof positive that these manufacturers have NO fukkING CLUE when it comes to Android.

My Prime on CM9 is fukking god-like right now and this is only a Release Candidate. I don't even wanna know what CM10 is gonna be like.

Meanwhile on Stock you get those stupid lock ups all day long using any browser except Dolphin.

Google needs to Nexus 7 this shyt allllllllllllll the way and have complete control over the development of the device because it's clear these other motherfukkers have no clue.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just root and DL Ad Away

On another note, the Transformer Prime is proof positive that these manufacturers have NO fukkING CLUE when it comes to Android.

My Prime on CM9 is fukking god-like right now and this is only a Release Candidate. I don't even wanna know what CM10 is gonna be like.

Meanwhile on Stock you get those stupid lock ups all day long using any browser except Dolphin.

Google needs to Nexus 7 this shyt allllllllllllll the way and have complete control over the development of the device because it's clear these other motherfukkers have no clue.

My Transformer Prime is starvin breh..:to:

And yeah the ICS Browser+ stays gettin forced closed..

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm going to root this EVO this weekend. I miss the little things of being rooted like taking out all the ads and the tethering. I downloaded that FoxFi app, but I think Sprint broke it somehow because it just goes in and out.

:stopitslime:

shyt is getting rooted for sure.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY