NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yes: i used my nexus 7 outside the house for the first time today went to the park , when i was leaving the park it was tellin me not to take the same route i used to get there because it knew a faster route for me :wtf:

did you have it tethered to your cell?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did you have it tethered to your cell?

yup, was using a pedometer app to map my dogs walk in the park, after i came back in the car and went to check how much we had walked ( i had the tablet in a backpack ) the google now cards where already up , weirdly though soon as i turned off the tethering those two cards disappeared

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:yes: i used my nexus 7 outside the house for the first time today went to the park , when i was leaving the park it was tellin me not to take the same route i used to get there because it knew a faster route for me :wtf:

:to::to: Breh that is beautiful. I need the nerds at XDA to get 4.1 working on the Galaxy Note. I was just comparing my S-Voice to Google Now, no comparison. Google Now is like :yayo: to my Note looking all :flabbynsick:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to::to: Breh that is beautiful. I need the nerds at XDA to get 4.1 working on the Galaxy Note. I was just comparing my S-Voice to Google Now, no comparison. Google Now is like :yayo: to my Note looking all :flabbynsick:

I'm about to sale my Note and One X asap heard the new one will be announced next month.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to sale my Note and One X asap heard the new one will be announced next month.

i would hold off on that, i heard the new note will have the same processor has the one x and will have a slightly lower screen resolution than the current model, doesnt sound probable but still

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody in here rocking a rooted verizon galaxy nexus with jellybean? I'm wondering how good it works and if their are any bugs or things that don't work. Thinking about trying to root since I got a new one comming. Let me know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Anybody in here rocking a rooted verizon galaxy nexus with jellybean? I'm wondering how good it works and if their are any bugs or things that don't work. Thinking about trying to root since I got a new one comming. Let me know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep. CM10 nightlies are where it's at right now. AOKP just started releasing alpha builds that apparently run well too. I'm sticking with CM10 until AOKP gets on a regular release schedule. Everything works great.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. CM10 nightlies are where it's at right now. AOKP just started releasing alpha builds that apparently run well too. I'm sticking with CM10 until AOKP gets on a regular release schedule. Everything works great.

I just rooted mine and flashed the jellybelly 4.1.1 rom.

Whats the advantages of cm10? Does it run stable?

This is my first time rooting..everything seems fine so far...jellybeat is :gladbron:

For some reason none of my backups restored correctly so i got mad shyt to throw on my nexus :scusthov:

..i used nexus root toolkit.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is my first time rooting..everything seems fine so far...jellybeat is :gladbron:

For some reason none of my backups restored correctly so i got mad shyt to throw on my nexus :scusthov:

use titanium back to do all your backups

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

I just prefer CM to some no name dev. Plus CM is being updated daily and you can safely flash right over top of old releases without wiping anything.

Yes, it's all about the quick controls.