official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
don't you just train it using one of the google colab notebooks? run it for 8 hours and pay google for extra time, etc

i haven't been paying attention to the latest developments outside of following whatever's in the discord. it seems like they come up with a new notebook every other week updating the new way to do things. I was going to wait for the dude working on the aaliyah vocals to reply me on discord and see what help he needs and learn the random software surrounding getting a crisper acapella
You have to pay for collab.. if you train for free you’ll hit the limit….im learning rvc
because I can run it on my shytty 1060 pc… I’ll gonna use that Aaliyah vocals u posted and make a model myself this weeknd

This is what rvc sound like

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
wait, i didn't think you can monetize if the song is copyrighted? ...they have this manual process unless your channel has random vlogs and was cleared before to monetize, then you can post whatever
Damn i ain't uploading no more then

ima focus on the animations, I've seen some good ones.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
You have to pay for collab.. if you train for free you’ll hit the limit….im learning rvc because I can run it on my shytty 1060 pc… I’ll gonna use that Aaliyah vocals u posted and make a model myself this weeknd
where's the link to the rvc notebook? the one i saw was related to connecting it to google colab, where is the localized version?

there's audacity and mvsep for free

and then you have to bootleg a whole gang of software to enhance the vocals and reduce the background instrumentals: rx 10, fl studio, and adobe podcast's voice enhancer AI

and then chop it up into various 6-10 second segments, separate the harmonies from the main vocal, separate the chorus voice from the verse voice. aaliyah's voice is dynamic, her pitch varies a lot

i'm just waiting around to see if any person can write a notebook to automate the dataset preparation process of chopping it into audio increments because it's still a lot of grunt work even after your filter out the vocals

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
where's the link to the rvc notebook? the one i saw was related to connecting it to google colab, where is the localized version?

there's audacity and mvsep for free

and then you have to bootleg a whole gang of software to enhance the vocals and reduce the background instrumentals: rx 10, fl studio, and adobe podcast's voice enhancer AI

and then chop it up into various 6-10 second segments, separate the harmonies from the main vocal, separate the chorus voice from the verse voice. aaliyah's voice is dynamic, her pitch varies a lot
Are you in the ai hub discord? There’s a tutorial in there in #making models guides for running it locally
I can’t post a link I think but this is the software

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Are you in the ai hub discord? There’s a tutorial in there in #making models guides for running it locally
I can’t post a link I think but this is the software
yeah i saw it, looks like it's a software with a step by step guide and not a python notebook. should be straight forward, except that it's garbage in, garbage out, so the training set audio has to be pristine and that will take the majority of the time cleaning and splitting by pitch so the software doesn't get confused

i hit you up on discord, not sure if you saw. i was going to get all the people involved to divide the work and then send it to that guy who has the CPU to do it

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah i saw it, looks like it's a software with a step by step guide and not a python notebook. should be straight forward, except that it's garbage in, garbage out, so the training set audio has to be pristine and that will take the majority of the time cleaning and splitting by pitch so the software doesn't get confused

i hit you up on discord, not sure if you saw. i was going to get all the people involved to divide the work and then send it to that guy who has the CPU to do it

I got an rap artist. We got over 30 songs recorded I that I can get the session files for. Can I use this program to make a model of him and be able to type in lyrics and make a new song?

This nikka be getting on my nerves cause he so picky/indecisive on beats. He always be wanting to hear his voice on some shyt before he know he wanna do something on it for real. So this type of shyt would be perfect if I could build a model and he can just feed his lyrics into the shyt, and he can hear how his voice would sound on different beats without actually going to the studio first

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
I got an rap artist. We got over 30 songs recorded I that I can get the session files for. Can I use this program to make a model of him and be able to type in lyrics and make a new song?

This nikka be getting on my nerves cause he so picky/indecisive on beats. He always be wanting to hear his voice on some shyt before he know he wanna do something on it for real. So this type of shyt would be perfect if I could build a model and he can just feed his lyrics into the shyt, and he can hear how his voice would sound on different beats without actually going to the studio first
the current model is have someone rap the demo version and then have the AI voice model clone it...

yeah you can type it out but it would sound funny, and that's another procedure to train it

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the current model is have someone rap the demo version and then have the AI voice model clone it...

yeah you can type it out but it would sound funny, and that's another procedure to train it

Ok got you. It’s seeming like a tool to mimic other artist more than a tool artist can use to enhance they own workflow

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It can if you have ghostwriters :mjlol:
They send you the beat a with their voice on it .. u just have to re-record it better

Yeah that’s what I’m saying though. shyt is great for the reference tracks and I’m sure gonna be used a lot in that way. Plenty of references tracks being made for artist and writers can use it to give the artist a more clear vision on how they will sound over it.

shyt is actually gonna hurt session singers and vocalist the most it seems. They the ones doing these reference track demos. And R&B is more reference track based than hip hop

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

giphy.gif