official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
For those brehs asking, you can get paid but you have to use AI Grimes though :francis:

Be careful dealing with this fukking c*nt! She can say whatever she wants up front, but she is still with Musk, and no shot that whatever you get into with her, that Musk legal team gonna run up the other side of, and own all of it by the time you done.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
...and so it begins...aaliyah AI

Aaliyah AI - SUMMERTIME by FLO [AI COVER]

Aaliyah AI - WILD SIDE by Normani [AI COVER]

[A.I] Aaliyah - Questions (Tamia)

[A.I] Aaliyah - Me, Myself and I (Beyoncé)

[A.I] Aaliyah - Questions (Unreleased Demo) (Static Major)

Aaliyah AI covers Carl Thomas - I Wish

(Aaliyah Ai) I Just Died by Amerie

requests are hit or miss depending on the original singer and if there's too many vocal overlays in background vocals or not

the original demos may or may not work depending on the quality of the singer to match that of aaliyah's vocal range or audio

brief tutorial:

here's a list of acapellas i have... it's unsorted and the text file was long to share
index - jensyao
...if anything, use
Nicotine+
which is just soulseek. the problem with real acapellas is that they don't match up with the official/DIY instrumental perfectly either by timeshift or fast/slow speed so you have to adjust accordingly

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I'm still using so vits svc.

RVC seems like a headache for me to learn.
i think they fixed the RVC notebook, I haven't tried it yet but got into the workflow of cleaning background vocals/reverb better using UVR5...where are you on discord and what covers have you tried?

===

I had to practice on so many random easy songs before i did this one just to get all the tips and tricks down for those purists out there to get it to as close as possible to fruition... recreated the OG demo, where it follows the metronome but not necessarily the instrumental...

r&b is weird...they just ignore the downbeat and just sing in between the drums sometimes instead of rappers who start on the downbeat, so i'm confused most of the time how it's on-beat but doesn't follow the drums, given it's the demo version

this one turned out surprisingly nice

some others i did...shout out to the godzilla sample

only the club mix acapella was available so i didn't bother lacing the instrumental because the tempo is different and stretched out vocals sound not as good

Last edited: