official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Lmao I did a remix of give it to me with biggie doing hovs verses a few days ago..

Unmixed

All great ideas you should def start a channel.

man....the biggie and 2pac AI still needs work...everyone just train them haphazardly without combing thru all the acapellas or getting clear audio to train because claiming first gets all the so-called internet clout

the camron's stan didn't turn out right. but this did, had the acapella lying around....when he yells in the chorus :laff:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
man....the biggie and 2pac AI still needs work...everyone just train them haphazardly without combing thru all the acapellas or getting clear audio to train because claiming first gets all the so-called internet clout

the camron's stan didn't turn out right. but this did, had the acapella lying around....when he yells in the chorus :laff:

:ohlawd:

Yea I just use the models available.. I want to train my own by my pc is shyt

Have you heard of rvc? It trains in like a few minutes and sounds better

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
:ohlawd:

Yea I just use the models available.. I want to train my own by my pc is shyt

Have you heard of rvc? It trains in like a few minutes and sounds better
don't you just train it using one of the google colab notebooks? run it for 8 hours and pay google for extra time, etc

i haven't been paying attention to the latest developments outside of following whatever's in the discord. it seems like they come up with a new notebook every other week updating the new way to do things. I was going to wait for the dude working on the aaliyah vocals to reply me on discord and see what help he needs and learn the random software surrounding getting a crisper acapella