official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Someone on discord.. if u have accapellas send them
I can forward it to tthem
here are all the acapellas I have....there's grass roots efforts on youtube to use AI to separate more acapellas but not really successful

4 Page Letter (Acapella)
Aaliyah sings acapella live (very rare studio and gospel collection) by MambaLilSab
Aaliyah-Try Again(Acapella)
age ain't nothing but a number (diy mista reese acapella)
Are You That Somebody (Acapella)
Are You That Somebody (Remix Acapella)
Ave Maria (acapella)
Back And Forth (K-Max diy Acapella)
Back and forth feat. mista reese (diy maxmillionaire acapella)
Come Back In One Piece (Acapella)
Don't Think They Know
Enough Said
I Refuse (acapella)
If Your Girl Only Knew (Acapella)
More Than A Woman (DIY Acapella)
No Love ft. Aaliyah (Acapella)
One In A Million (Acapella)
Rock The Boat (Acapella)
Try Again (Acapella)
We Need A Resolution (Acapella)
You Won't See Me Tonight A Cap

plus

has someone automated the procedure to chop up all the vocals into their own 10 second segments and detect voice A from voice B yet? i think that's where people are mostly stuck at towards automating the process

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
for all the times rappers bit other rappers, redo the whole song in the original voice

the most egregious would be the first verse of Jay's Give it to Me, which is Biggie's whole verse

and the times when biggie ghostwrote for diddy and lil kim, but for the ones that the biggie reference tracks have yet to surface

or the times when rappers redid other rappers' beats, like jay redoing me and my girlfriend with the pac adlibs, redo the whole song in pac's voice...and have prince sing beyonce's part given she bit that, lmao

cam'ron bit eminem's stan when dissing nas. so redo it in eminem's voice, so it finally sounds like eminem dissed nas, etc

use the swagger jacker songs as reference when redoing songs in the original voice, but it may just be a bar here or there and not the entire verse

it's hard to have that creative spin when the rapper voice models are just the usual fandoms of kendrick, cole, eminem, biggie, 2pac, jay, snoop, mf doom, kanye where it should be somewhat funny or make it a statement about biting, etc

weeknd did michael jackson's dirty diana, so redo that version with the MJ AI. a lot of weeknd's early songs prior to 2014 sounded like MJ, like on 'valerie' where he pronounced 'hesitation'

didn't kendrick write parts of 'all day' for kanye? redo that whole song in kendrick's voice

redo rick ross songs redoing biggie's songs with the biggie AI, like 'nobody' and random mixtape tracks i'm blanking out on rn

redo ja rule songs redoing 2pac songs with the 2pac AI, like pain, etc...thug lovin is a 2pac beat

redo all the 2pac impersonators songs with the 2pac AI

redo all the biggie impersonator songs with the biggie AI, like guerilla black, game, rick ross, shyne etc

redo all the jay impersonators songs with the jay AI

...i'll do them, i'll just have to make a new channel for all these coli-type jokes that the general public aren't up to par with

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
for all the times rappers bit other rappers, redo the whole song in the original voice

the most egregious would be the first verse of Jay's Give it to Me, which is Biggie's whole verse

and the times when biggie ghostwrote for diddy and lil kim, but for the ones that the biggie reference tracks have yet to surface

or the times when rappers redid other rappers' beats, like jay redoing me and my girlfriend with the pac adlibs, redo the whole song in pac's voice...and have prince sing beyonce's part given she bit that, lmao

cam'ron bit eminem's stan when dissing nas. so redo it in eminem's voice, so it finally sounds like eminem dissed nas, etc

use the swagger jacker songs as reference when redoing songs in the original voice, but it may just be a bar here or there and not the entire verse

it's hard to have that creative spin when the rapper voice models are just the usual fandoms of kendrick, cole, eminem, biggie, 2pac, jay, snoop, mf doom, kanye where it should be somewhat funny or make it a statement about biting, etc

weeknd did michael jackson's dirty diana, so redo that version with the MJ AI. a lot of weeknd's early songs prior to 2014 sounded like MJ, like on 'valerie' where he pronounced 'hesitation'

didn't kendrick write parts of 'all day' for kanye? redo that whole song in kendrick's voice

redo rick ross songs redoing biggie's songs with the biggie AI, like 'nobody' and random mixtape tracks i'm blanking out on rn

redo ja rule songs redoing 2pac songs with the 2pac AI, like pain, etc...thug lovin is a 2pac beat

redo all the 2pac impersonators songs with the 2pac AI

redo all the biggie impersonator songs with the biggie AI, like guerilla black, game, rick ross, shyne etc

redo all the jay impersonators songs with the jay AI

...i'll do them, i'll just have to make a new channel for all these coli-type jokes that the general public aren't up to par with

Lmao I did a remix of give it to me with biggie doing hovs verses a few days ago..

Unmixed

All great ideas you should def start a channel.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I saw the Drake/Craig David "Fill me In" AI, IMO the remix >> Original. AI Drake would probably float on that